Check in for DC forum refugees

Juggernaut

Reaction score
daQ3mXs.gif

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Now how is Deathvokation supposed to personally attack my loved ones and me via Private Message?

I’m gonna miss that forum.

ultron

Reaction score
It looks like it's officially shut down :(

I was hoping the rumor was false - it really sucks but I'm glad some of us got a heads up and we had somewhere else to go (here). It's bs that they shut the boards down when they did because a lot of guys don't go on there after we're eliminated.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Hey all. I've been a member of this site for years but did most of my posting on dallascowboys.com. Since they pulled the plug on that board, this is my new home. Hopefully this board will get a big boost of new posters.

I am ready for us to be disagreeing and mock drafting.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Now how is Deathvokation supposed to personally attack my loved ones and me via Private Message?

I’m gonna miss that forum.

Deathvokation was still posting to you via Private Message? I thought left that forum years ago. I guess he really didn't have a taste for blue berry iced coffee. lol

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
AND WHERE HAVE ALL MY MUSIC THREADS GONE

I WAS THAT BOARD’S MOST LIKED POSTER ON A LIKE-TO-POST RATIO
I call that your LIPO score..............anything over 40% is winning

The oldtimers here( I am still a newbie that got here a decade ago ) whine that they didn't have LIKES back in the aughts but don't let them scare you

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Another refugee. Star Power over there but for some reason registration wouldn't take my old handle ... maybe already taken. I know it woulda worked if I coulda done it with pencil and paper and snail mailed it.;).

I'll be a slow poster like on the other site, hang around and kinda get the feel for the place. Good to see some familiar faces tho.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Deathvokation was still posting to you via Private Message? I thought left that forum years ago. I guess he really didn't have a taste for blue berry iced coffee. lol

He hadn’t in a while. I think the last time he did was a few days before he left.

I would check, but you know...

kskboys

Reaction score
I call that your LIPO score..............anything over 40% is winning

The oldtimers here( I am still a newbie that got here a decade ago ) whine that they didn't have LIKES back in the aughts but don't let them scare you
That's nothing. I had to walk 9 FEET across shag carpet to change channels on the TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hey all. I've been a member of this site for years but did most of my posting on dallascowboys.com. Since they pulled the plug on that board, this is my new home. Hopefully this board will get a big boost of new posters.
Me also joined in 2009 then forgot about it for a few years should have bookmarked it

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Me also joined in 2009 then forgot about it for a few years should have bookmarked it

Yeah, I had a membership here I didn't know about.

But I had a lot of bacon and it jogged my memory.

Well, the first part is true, second not. The bacon part is.

Dunno, just glad everyone is here and that this place has a great community besides.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Yeah, I had a membership here I didn't know about.

But I had a lot of bacon and it jogged my memory.

Well, the first part is true, second not. The bacon part is.

Dunno, just glad everyone is here and that this place has a great community besides.
Yea this is a cool place wish we had more time to get posters from the other place here