Twitter: Check out this play by Osa, this is why we are a different

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I know lots of you are Gallimore fans but he just got Wally Pipped by Osa. The guy has showed more in three games then Gallimore and Hill have combined in two seasons.
I would give you a like for "Wally Pipped" but I disagree with your statement. I prefer to think of it as I can't wait to see them on the field together. They are both Wally Pipping what we had before.

CWR

Reaction score
When he was drafted I looked at his size and said what the heck. But his toughness and effort have erased all doubts. Have at it, young man. Have at it.

Go-Go Dallas defense.
:flagwave:

I questioned his size as well, but when I started reading about him and how ridiculously over powdered he is it made me feel a lot better. He's just a freak of nature. Dude is stronger than most guys who are 30lbs heavier and has the motor of someone 30lbs lighter. He really looks like a great selection now. With Gallimore coming back our weaknesses at DT looks to be in the past. How about our safety play also? It's refreshing to see the positions that have dogged us in the past actually become strengths.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I questioned his size as well, but when I started reading about him and how ridiculously over powdered he is it made me feel a lot better. He's just a freak of nature. Dude is stronger than most guys who are 30lbs heavier and has the motor of someone 30lbs lighter. He really looks like a great selection now. With Gallimore coming back our weaknesses at DT looks to be in the past. How about our safety play also? It's refreshing to see the positions that have dogged us in the past actually become strengths.
:flagwave:

Reactions: CWR