Twitter: Check out this play by Osa, this is why we are a different

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes I am a Cheerleader for Americas team and once they joined the team other Cheerleaders were actually upset and I was like Chill. . . Relax

But you're not offering any real analysis on the players. You're merely just pom-poming the picks. Had they taken two different players you'd have loved them too. So it's meaningless.

In other words you also told us to relax when they drafted Taco Charlton and Trysten Hill.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Young and new players balling. Pretty much-telling players from last year, we are making plays, with or without ya. Remember these two words.........cultural change

hustle and passion..not just Uzi but others as well..we saw this from Diggs last year chase down Seattle wr and strip the ball out..

NotForLong

Reaction score
But you're not offering any real analysis on the players. You're merely just pom-poming the picks. Had they taken two different players you'd have loved them too. So it's meaningless.

In other words you also told us to relax when they drafted Taco Charlton and Trysten Hill.
giphy.webp

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Hill needs to worry, not Gallimore.
When Hill and Gallimore were playing last season they both sucked. This is not a Brown vs Boss Man debate were Brown is actually serviceable and Boss Man has not played a down. The funny thing is Gallimore is actually older then Trysten. My point is both those guys were a problem last season.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Hill and Gallimore were playing last season they both sucked. This is not a Brown vs Boss Man debate were Brown is actually serviceable and Boss Man has not played a down. The funny thing is Gallimore is actually older then Trysten. My point is both those guys were a problem last season.

I saw a different Gallimore then, at least by the latter part of the season.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I saw a different Gallimore then, at least by the latter part of the season.
He will get his chance. I hope he plays well but let’s not act like he is a difference maker. He will just be added depth for the rotation.

Reactions: BAT

kevm3

Reaction score
We need to see how Hill and Gallimore look under Quinn to be able to judge fairly, but with that said, Osa has been impressive at doing his job.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
After he was drafted.

LOL..........funny how everyone was a big OSA fan.

Hardly anyone liked OSA as a draft pick. You have the usual homers that like everyone and that was about it.

I hated the pick at the time. Hated the entire 3rd round to be honest.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
But when it happens after it's meaningless. You're just a cheerleader then.

Not necessarily. It's not like I liked every pick the Cowboys made. I didn't even like the Parsons pick and I had to eat crow on that. Bossman Fat was a pet cat for me before the draft and the jury is still out on him.

chicago JK

Reaction score
He has really been impressive. I love Defensive lineman who gets inside pressure. It can cause havoc on the passing game. Also, his leverage is so good he is good against the run too. I didn't know anything about him prior to the draft, but he at least looks like a solid starter....maybe more in time.

Reactions: BAT