Twitter: Check out this play by Osa, this is why we are a different

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But you're not offering any real analysis on the players. You're merely just pom-poming the picks. Had they taken two different players you'd have loved them too. So it's meaningless.

In other words you also told us to relax when they drafted Taco Charlton and Trysten Hill.
Bro you mad the Cowboys won?

Plankton

Reaction score
You know he was undefeated for 2 yrs in wrestling.....lost one match his whole career

Did he lose to this guy?

fFairt.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
I really like Gallimore too but man Osa has just popped off the tape since day 1.

That’s the only plus side of gallimores injury, opened the door to see OSI the uzi maybe he would haves even less playing time etc

Now when gallimore comes back they play Side by side and we might have nice tandem..

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Hella play for a DT.

Almost never see that kinda action downfield from a DT.

at the same time the MLB who is responsible for RB , got blocked by OL moving to second Level, ( Jaylon ) and no linebacker in sight nearby, Sigh !

NotForLong

Reaction score
LOL..........funny how everyone was a big OSA fan.

Hardly anyone liked OSA as a draft pick. You have the usual homers that like everyone and that was about it.

I hated the pick at the time. Hated the entire 3rd round to be honest.
I noticed that about you . . . Everything is about Hate or How much you Hate. . . Its consumed you so much You even accuse others of "Hating"

You should at least attempt to get that under control

NotForLong

Reaction score
Reminded me of Randy White and Larry Allen chasing down prey.
From the beginning He said He would treat each player as individuals and place them in the best position and situations to exploit their advantages.

It was in His 1st Big press conference . . . and ever since then He has been on the practice field teaching and learning who is who. . . and Now He is up in the Booth putting it all together
:cool: