Chido was a waste of a second round draft pick

Sydla

Reaction score
I went back and looked at that draft.

Ewww, there were some horrible players taken after us. In a redo, I'd clearly have taken JuJu or Kupp.

Kamara was taken after Awuzie too but we had Elliott so that would have made no sense.

Cmac

Reaction score
Chido…..come on down....you're on the 2019 Fall Guy list....with Zeke, ABrown, Conner Williams, BJones, JHeath, and Orlando Scandrick for saying "We".

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Cheeto has been absolutely unreliable and a liability all season long. His ball hawk skills are just not there in my opinion. He never turns to look for the ball and for the most part is always out of position. He is no Lewis i can tell you that. Our best corner is not a starter

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He sucks flat out. He doesn’t get turnovers. He doesn’t use his size when tackling. HE NEVER TURNS HIS HEAD. What a waste of a second round pick. I want more Lewis and Thompson and less Chido and Heath
last year he was good. not sure what Richard did to him to regress like he did

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Im the worst poster but ALL your posts are TRASH.

Basura :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I don't deny that. I'm probably second worse. I actually got the balls to say how I feel and not scared of not getting "likes". You're too busy trying to be peoples friends lol.

He lost a jump ball he never even turned around. It's every play it's the same thing.
Yeah I understand that but had he turned around he's not making a play n Rudolph. Good throw by Cousins and smart play call. Chido can't overcome genetics. I guess had he turned around the completion would've looked prettier I guess......

I think that was Sean Lee......not a whisper has been said.
Looked like it was Lee on both touchdowns to Rudolph. But yeah not a whisper. One did look like a push off but I don't expect that to be called. But its Chido's fault for getting beat by Diggs....its the coaches fault for even putting him on Diggs to begin with even though Diggs had a pedestrian night.

it happens every week
Yes it does. That's where we are at with him. But he's not why we lost or got scored on.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I don't deny that. I'm probably second worse. I actually got the balls to say how I feel and not scared of not getting "likes". You're too busy trying to be peoples friends lol.

Yeah I understand that but had he turned around he's not making a play n Rudolph. Good throw by Cousins and smart play call. Chido can't overcome genetics. I guess had he turned around the completion would've looked prettier I guess......

Looked like it was Lee on both touchdowns to Rudolph. But yeah not a whisper. One did look like a push off but I don't expect that to be called. But its Chido's fault for getting beat by Diggs....its the coaches fault for even putting him on Diggs to begin with even though Diggs had a pedestrian night.

Yes it does. That's where we are at with him. But he's not why we lost or got scored on.
Trying too hard to be peoples friends? Lmao

Im the most hated guy on here. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
chido has been awful all year. Poor coverage and tackling. Byron Jones...same thing. BOTH A WASTE.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I dont troll anybody

You homers get furious that I dont drink kool-aid like yall do
Come on man own up to it. I really don't care. I've learned to accept you guys for what you are. I don't understand it but it is what it is. But you are telling me you aren't trolling by posting this list:

This is a HUGE off-season for this franchise. Besides finding a new coaching staff:))), there are several tough personnel decisions in free-agency that need to be made.

Michael Bennett DE DAL UFA -
Robert Quinn DE DAL UFA -
Jason Garrett COA DAL UFA -
Amari Cooper WR DAL UFA Market Value
Randall Cobb WR DAL UFA Market Value
Jason Witten TE DAL UFA -
Cameron Fleming T DAL CO -
Sean Lee OLB DAL UFA -
Christian Covington DT DAL UFA -
Byron Jones CB DAL UFA -
Jeff Heath SS DAL UFA -
Joe Thomas ILB DAL UFA -
Tavon Austin WR DAL UFA -
L.P. Ladouceur LS DAL UFA -
Kerry Hyder DE DAL UFA -
Maliek Collins DT DAL UFA -
Xavier Su'a-Filo G DAL UFA -
Justin March OLB DAL UFA -
Darian Thompson FS DAL UFA -
Dak Prescott QB DAL UFA Market Value
C.J. Goodwin CB DAL UFA -
Daniel Ross DT DAL RFA -
Anthony Brown CB DAL UFA -
Kavon Frazier S DAL UFA -
Blake Jarwin TE DAL RFA -
Cooper Rush QB DAL RFA -
Adam Redmond C DAL RFA -
Brett Maher K DAL ERFA -
Antwaun Woods DT DAL ERFA -

Who would you keep? Who do you think the front office will keep?

A list with Cooper Rush, Anthony Brown, Kerry Hyder, etc........

and then following it up with this:

Id sign everyone except Dakota

You're trying to do the whole Risen bit. I get it. But I don't get why you aren't owning up to it? You are aware that this is trolling right?

starfan1

Reaction score

No hes not but our defense is suspect and he is targeted week in and week out and more often than not its a successful play or a pass interference. Last night the LB's played miserably but awuzi is not without some fault there

Rayman70

Reaction score
I saw a whole lot of reaching and arm tackling. We got screened to death and ran on. GREEN BAY DID THE SAME THING. We never adjusted either time and why we lost the game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No hes not but our defense is suspect and he is targeted week in and week out and more often than not its a successful play or a pass interference. Last night the LB's played miserably but awuzi is not without some fault there
OH of course not. I'm not even defending Awuzie I'm speaking on how he's not the sole reason we lost. He's become the scapegoat. Before him it was Taco. This cycle keeps happening. We knew what Taco was. We know what Awuzie is. A solid cover corner who can't locate the football to save his life which results into poor corner play. To me he just needs to be coached up which makes you wonder what Richard is doing.

But we knew what Awuzie was. Nobody told me these linebackers were going to do this. No one.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Come on man own up to it. I really don't care. I've learned to accept you guys for what you are. I don't understand it but it is what it is. But you are telling me you aren't trolling by posting this list:

A list with Cooper Rush, Anthony Brown, Kerry Hyder, etc........

and then following it up with this:

You're trying to do the whole Risen bit. I get it. But I don't get why you aren't owning up to it? You are aware that this is trolling right?
Own up to what?

I voice my opinion about this team and its players. I dont like Dak but I have praised him when he plays well. Typical for you to not bring up those posts though.

What about my disdain for Chido? Am I trolling there? Why doesnt that constitute as trolling?

Is your hate for Romo, Trolling? Or is that different..

U gotta do better royce

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Own up to what?

I voice my opinion about this team and its players. I dont like Dak but I have praised him when he plays well. Typical for you to not bring up those posts though.

What about my disdain for Chido? Am I trolling there? Why doesnt that constitute as trolling?

Is your hate for Romo, Trolling? Or is that different..

U gotta do better royce

No don't ignore my question. You saying that you want to keep everyone but "Dakota"....is that you not trying to rile up Dak fans. Yes or no?