Chido was a waste of a second round draft pick

Rayman70

Reaction score
BTW...our interior DLINE is terrible. Sounds like a broken record. Reason it looks bad is scheme. Rod insists on rushing guys and stunting..so it leaves no gap integrity. And he never adjusts ..

erod

Reaction score
Most second-round picks are wastes of second-round picks.

That's the history.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
No don't ignore my question. You saying that you want to keep everyone but "Dakota"....is that you not trying to rile up Dak fans. Yes or no?
No. Rile up? Lmao

Grown men getting riled up over an anonymous’ person’s opinion LOL. Do you hear how pitiful that sounds?

Why didnt you bring up my other posts about Dak in that same thread?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No. Rile up? Lmao

Grown men getting riled up over an anonymous’ person’s opinion LOL. Do you hear how pitiful that sounds?

Why didnt you bring up my other posts about Dak in that same thread?
Yes it is pitiful. I never said guys got riled up. I said you were ATTEMPTING to rile them up. Like I said I think most people kind of just put up with you guys. I think its more pitiful to trying rile up anonymous people to be honest lol.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yes it is pitiful. I never said guys got riled up. I said you were ATTEMPTING to rile them up. Like I said I think most people kind of just put up with you guys. I think its more pitiful to trying rile up anonymous people to be honest lol.
It is pitiful and you are one of the main ones that get riled up lmao

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It is pitiful and you are one of the main ones that get riled up lmao

Alright. If that's what you think lol. You should know by now I could care less. Like I said I sort of just put up with you guys stupidity. No point in getting mad over trolling. Y'all don't even believe 90% of what y'all post lol.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Alright. If that's what you think lol. You should know by now I could care less. Like I said I sort of just put up with you guys stupidity. No point in getting mad over trolling. Y'all don't even believe 90% of what y'all post lol.
Yea aight

Isnt that why you called me trash? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You get upset at what I post. What is sad is you arent man or woman enough to admit it

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Cowboy player makes 1 play.

CBZ: PAY DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!

A season of crap

CBZ: JJ was stupid to play that player.

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
Looool, spot-on.

:lmao2:
I went back and watched the tape. It was actually Jourdain Lewis who was supposed to have coverage on all the plays Awuzie supposedly got beaten on, but Awuzie is such a tremendous player, he almost was able to make the play even though Lewis blew the coverage.