Twitter: Chidobe Awuzie on mindset change after leaving Dallas

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
But it saved the Cowboys. There's substance, it just come in spurts and not consistent
Thats a good way to put it. What I don't understand is how Jerry dosent see that if we won just 1 we'd be in the limelight for a good 10 years.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
And now you're making even less. Are you capable of any discussion about anything but the QB?
What are you discussing? You think chido is the reason that team is in the super bowl?? He's what he's always been, a decent CB. We could've given them AB instead and they'd be right in the same place. He doesn't matter. Blue or white collar doesn't matter. QB matters.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Give me a break

Listen I like to hate my own team I root for just like the rest of you sad sacks, but can we stop pretending mediocre players like Awuzie were playing bad for any other reason than they sucked here?

I dont know man, its pretty regular that they leave here and say "Its crazy how much you remeber its all about football in every other team",,,seems to be a pretty common statement. They could all be lying but why?

Dre11

Reaction score
That team is hot because of that QB.

They have good players, not just the Qb, the defense plays well, shut Mahommes down in second half of Champuonship game. This notion that it's all the qb is crazy, Chase is also a huge factor.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If we could just get all of our guys wearing those white collars to act like they don't really own them, then we might have something. right?
Disagree. Ownership is a good thing if you do it with pride. If you act as if you own it, you treat it better.