Chiefs Offense

Dre11

Reaction score
LOL still played in 24 postseason games 5 championships and a Super Bowl. But let me guess… Garrett is just as good? lol Another failed attempt to build up your favorite puppet.

Again what has he won?

Dre11

Reaction score
LOL 11 playoff games. That's 11-2 in case your'e not keeping track. In year 9 he had 8 wins already. Again nice try. He has a competitive playoff team. Maybe you should quit watching football since you can't grasp that.

So he's been a head coach since 1999 almost 20 years and won nothing? Got it.

REMEMBER WE'RE JUDGED BY SUPERBOWLS. I heard it here

Last edited:

HungryLion

Reaction score
I am rewatching the game. Obviously, we don't have anyone close to Tyreek Hill, but their offense is a model of how effective ours could be. First play is a read option that freezes the 8 man box and gets a few yards. They run a lot of slants and play action that give Mahomes a small window of progressions, which allow him to quickly make a decision and get the ball out.

They line up in a lot of unique formations, which makes their offense unpredictable. There was a play where Hill did a fake jet sweep, turned around, and they ran a pitch option with Mahomes. It's like watching a video game offense. Mahomes faked an audible and they direct snapped to a running back.

Do yourself a favor and watch the game if you have Gamepass. It's insane.

Andy Reid > Jason Garret

And it isn’t even close.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I am rewatching the game. Obviously, we don't have anyone close to Tyreek Hill, but their offense is a model of how effective ours could be. First play is a read option that freezes the 8 man box and gets a few yards. They run a lot of slants and play action that give Mahomes a small window of progressions, which allow him to quickly make a decision and get the ball out.

They line up in a lot of unique formations, which makes their offense unpredictable. There was a play where Hill did a fake jet sweep, turned around, and they ran a pitch option with Mahomes. It's like watching a video game offense. Mahomes faked an audible and they direct snapped to a running back.

I hate to break it to you - Garrett won't allow any type of creativity or changes to his playbook. Until Garrett is gone, nothing will change for the better.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Not a chance in hell Garrett could formulate anything like that with this offense. In either execution, preparation, or game plan. Then you have to call a great game which we apparently cannot do either. Gotta have stones.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Wow the chiefs offense look like a breath of fresh air compared to ours.

I will say though dak needs to trust his arm and let it rip sometimes. Dak does hold on to the ball too long waiting for someone to be wide open.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Michael Irvin thoughts on creative offense basically sums up what garrett believes (I think). Irvin said they had 8-9 plays they ran every game. Well we don't have that much talent over everyone. Not that dominate in the trenches either. We seem to have gotten worst and worst since we let our offensive line coach Bill Callahan go, and now he coaches the Commanders line.

Reaction score

Garrett and Linehan aren't nearly creative enough to come up with a scheme anywhere close to what KC is doing.

Its just 3 TE's to run Zeke left or right followed by empty backfield to throw to a TE 3 yards short of a first down

Thats all they know

Aven8

Reaction score

What's funny is Dak talked about the KC offense all offseason and how we were going to kind of change to that style etc, and the RPO's etc.

Smh.........

Hadenough

Reaction score
Andy Reid has got production from just about every QB he’s ever trotted out there.

If he had Dak then Dak would be a better player for it.
we could of had Andy Reid years ago but nope. Jerry is too freaking stubborn.