Chiefs Offense

Dre11

Reaction score
Bingo.

Reid is a far superior coach to Garret and everybody knows it. It’s not even really close.

Is Reid perfect? No of course not. But it seems Garret defenders have no problem moving the goal post to defend him.

If he was here, you'd be crying just the same.

Big_D

Reaction score
Bs, Andy hasn't won a Super Bowl in 20 years, you fools would be here crying just as you are now.

Is he with the same team for 20 years? lol You go to great lengths to defend this crap without having any defense at all. Your argument is extremely weak.

HungryLion

Reaction score
If he was here, you'd be crying just the same.

Yeah yeah, you love Jason Garret and will say anything to defend his mediocrity.

I get it.

Btw, if he was here. At least we would be in the playoffs more often than 2 out of 8 years.

Dre11

Reaction score
Is he with the same team for 20 years? lol You go to great lengths to defend this crap without having any defense at all. Your argument is extremely weak.

Lol...what difference if it was from 1 team, he was with philly for 13 1999 to 2012. Still no Super Bowl...lol you would be crying here

Dre11

Reaction score
Yeah yeah, you love Jason Garret and will say anything to defend his mediocrity.

I get it.

Btw, if he was here. At least we would be in the playoffs more often than 2 out of 8 years.

Lol...and you would still be crying

Dre11

Reaction score
And I guess you would still be riding the coaches D and blaming any and all failures on player execution.

Looks as if everyone except the people whiners here had execution on their tongue all week...lol