Chiefs' Owner is Worst Owner in Football Apparently

Big_D

Reaction score
It wasn’t a fan poll. It was a players poll.

The Zone could just limit the entire board to three or four posts

“Dak Sucks”
“Jerry Sucks”
“Team Sucks”

Oh, and
“The modern world sucks”

Just sticky those four megathrrads and disable the ability to create any other post.

Reason being is that those four subjects make up about 90% of all the content on this forum.
I know but here are fans actually bragging about it and defending it. Players have the option to leave. Free enterprise and still don’t. I guess winning is more important? Now if he fired his coach and hired his kid to run the show, that would be worse than not upgrading the locker room and bringing in a dietitian. The players don’t have to like the owner, that’s not why they’re there.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I think it’s more that no one cares at all about the working conditions around the NFL and how KCs facilities relate to other teams. Now fans are going to compare facilities??? lol that’s when you know we reached a new level of desperation.
Because it’s football?
Because it’s the off season?
Because how players feel about their teams is interesting?
Because the NFL is more than just the Cowboys?

Frankly, I think it’s weird that more people in this thread can’t even find themselves emotionally or intellectually capable of talking about the posted topic without devolving into the most base, redundant, boring and pointless debates that infect every topic posted in the Fan Zone.

I think the “new level of desperation” is that the tone of board has gone full on “REEEEEEEEE!!!!” to the point that any discussion that isn’t either Love/Hate of Dak/Jerry(with a nod to culture wars) is impossible.

kskboys

Reaction score
Because it’s football?
Because it’s the off season?
Because how players feel about their teams is interesting?
Because the NFL is more than just the Cowboys?

Frankly, I think it’s weird that more people in this thread can’t even find themselves emotionally or intellectually capable of talking about the posted topic without devolving into the most base, redundant, boring and pointless debates that infect every topic posted in the Fan Zone.

I think the “new level of desperation” is that the tone of board has gone full on “REEEEEEEEE!!!!” to the point that any discussion that isn’t either Love/Hate of Dak/Jerry(with a nod to culture wars) is impossible.
And that's exactly what you're doing, incessantly whining about other fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Are we so simple minded that we are incapable of discussing anything else?

Don’t people get tired of every single thread devolving into ranting about two or three topics? Jerry, Dak and “losing”.

It’s boring and a sign of a mediocre community.
Make that 4 topics, whining about other fans. That's the worst one.

kskboys

Reaction score
It wasn’t a fan poll. It was a players poll.

The Zone could just limit the entire board to three or four posts

“Dak Sucks”
“Jerry Sucks”
“Team Sucks”

Oh, and
“The modern world sucks”

Just sticky those four megathrrads and disable the ability to create any other post.

Reason being is that those four subjects make up about 90% of all the content on this forum.
5. Other fans that don't post exactly as I think they should suck!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
It was a poll conducted by the NFLPA where the players rank their teams various benefits. Facilities, travel, food, ownership, care of family.

Who gives the fattest contracts is not one of the factors they vote on.

Hunts players voted him the worst owner because the facilities are trash. Worst in the league in many aspects. But you state he’s the best?

No offense, but you would do well to at least make a minimal amount of effort to understand what you are commenting about before you do so.
And you would do well to make at least a minimal amount of effort to understand other fan's posts before turning to insults. No offense.

Did you even notice to whom I stated he's the best? Honestly, you're going in w/ your preconceived notions and ideas and crapping on anyone who doesn't follow. And that, my good friend, is the biggest problem on these boards. Not expounding and elaboarating and correlating and simply giving one's opinion.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah but that isn't what this thread is about.
Then I would have to conclude that the selection of the title was very poor indeed!!!!!

And when you read the title, the word "apparently" screams for ideas and elaborations related to the poll.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
He may be the worst owner.

But at least he stays out of football operations.
LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing- at least he's an owner who doesn't play GM. And Im sure he cares about this poll, seeing as his team is winning all these Super Bowls

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
This is a PLAYERS pole.

This means, that the worst owner on this list, is probably the best owner from the fans perspective....because he demands production from his employees...or else.

Players don't like that....as most people in general want. Most people want to work only as hard as they want to work, and be rewarded to the highest level even if the value they bring to their employer is minimal.

I haven't looked at the list....but I imagine Jerruh ranks highly? I wouldn't be surprised....as he's fine with whatever people do, as long as the attention is on him, and the money keeps coming in.

Kwyn

Reaction score
And that's exactly what you're doing, incessantly whining about other fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still missing the point. We should argue about the cowboys in cowboy threads but here we are.

The thread could be “dominos or Pizza Hut” and the first response would be “we’re all in! lol, hur dur”

Kwyn

Reaction score
And you would do well to make at least a minimal amount of effort to understand other fan's posts before turning to insults. No offense.

Did you even notice to whom I stated he's the best? Honestly, you're going in w/ your preconceived notions and ideas and crapping on anyone who doesn't follow. And that, my good friend, is the biggest problem on these boards. Not expounding and elaboarating and correlating and simply giving one's opinion.
You did not read the topic. Had no idea what the poll being referenced was even about.

The laziest, most uninformed response possible.

You stated yourself you didn’t even know what the topic was about. You just started chucking random and unrelated opinions

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
No team in the league would want our owner and GM. We are not a model anyone else is following.

This is a non-issue really. If we switched owners, Jerry would want to keep his GM, and I'm sure Hunt would be happy to bring along his GM as well. As an added bonus, neither owner would have to relocate cities for where they live, either. ;)

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I'd LOVE to have the "worst owner" and those RECENT super bowl wins too.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You did not read the topic. Had no idea what the poll being referenced was even about.

The laziest, most uninformed response possible.

You stated yourself you didn’t even know what the topic was about. You just started chucking random and unrelated opinions
The original post had no info . Just a pic of Hunt and F ranking.

Very misleading title. Probably click bait.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Imagine bagging Mahomes for what, over a decade on the cheap, win a bunch of SB trophies already, and still be called the worst owner in football. This was clearly paid for by Jerry Jones and Stephen and brought to you by the same guys that think Dak should get paid 60 million a year.

Maybe he is more focused on winning games.