big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The players!

It was all over the media. There is an entire thread about this only about the Cowboys that has been on the first page of the Fan Zone since Wednesday morning.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/how...orking-conditions.522368/page-4#post-13449354
This was the first I’ve heard of poll. Surely we aren’t expected to scroll thru all thread titles before responding to one .

And if there was already a thread about could have been merged . Just saying..

I maintain it was misleading title and original post without info given above .
Thanks

Chasing6

Reaction score

Imagine bagging Mahomes for what, over a decade on the cheap, win a bunch of SB trophies already, and still be called the worst owner in football. This was clearly paid for by Jerry Jones and Stephen and brought to you by the same guys that think Dak should get paid 60 million a year.

Starting to sound like those things don't matter much on the field.

Or maybe treating them poorly makes them more hungry.

Our Country Club environment is clearly not working.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
So they win despite of the Owner. How come we can't do that?
Maybe the players voting that their owner is the worst owner in the NFL means as little as a locker room voting that their QB is a great leader. That is voting can be influence on if you like or dislike someone, but often times reality is different. People think they have a great boss just because they like him, just like people will think they have a bad boss because they dislike him, but that boss might get results with his employees. Liking someone or disliking someone has nothing to do with if they are effective or not at the job.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
So they win despite of the Owner. How come we can't do that?
Because the players don’t hate their owner, they love him and go to him for anything that hurts their feelings. LOL. Uncle Jerry!

I would point everyone to the 1990s Chicago Bulls dynasty as the ultimate player versus ownership model. Not sure if that’s what’s happening in Kansas City but it definitely works.

Smith22

Reaction score
Starting to sound like those things don't matter much on the field.

Or maybe treating them poorly makes them more hungry.

Our Country Club environment is clearly not working.
Or maybe having arguably the best QB and coach in the league makes a difference.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This was the first I’ve heard of poll. Surely we aren’t expected to scroll thru all thread titles before responding to one .

And if there was already a thread about could have been merged . Just saying..
I understand you just heard about this poll. But, the thread regarding the Cowboys and this poll was posted Wednesday morning. 3 days it's been on the front page. You didn't see that thread anytime in the last 3 days?

The existing thread was about the Cowboys. This thread is about the Chiefs. That's why they weren't merged. Just saying..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I understand you just heard about this poll. But, the thread regarding the Cowboys and this poll was posted Wednesday morning. 3 days it's been on the front page. You didn't see that thread anytime in the last 3 days?

The existing thread was about the Cowboys. This thread is about the Chiefs. That's why they weren't merged. Just saying..
No, I didn’t see it. Had no idea at all. And I hadn’t seen it in media at all. First I’ve heard of a poll.

I’m on this forum almost everyday but I don’t necessarily scroll down the entire page unless I’m going to start a thread. If a title sparks my interest I go right to it . Sorry..

Based on many of the responses I’m not the only one who simply responded to title and original post.

Honestly now that I see that thread about NFLPA poll not sure I’d even connect that title to this one .

Kwyn

Reaction score
The original post had no info . Just a pic of Hunt and F ranking.

Very misleading title. Probably click bait.
Dude. Your comment is the epitome of why clickbait works.

In this case, you didn’t even click. You just dove right in with “cowboys suck.” Even though your responses might as well as been commentary on global warming or the war in the Ukraine.

Dude! We are bette than this.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dude. Your comment is the epitome of why clickbait works.

In this case, you didn’t even click. You just dove right in with “cowboys suck.” Even though your responses might as well as been commentary on global warming or the war in the Ukraine.

Dude! We are bette than this.
In case you didn’t notice I was responding to other comments in the thread . I didn’t set the tone .

You’re a little late to the party. The Cowboys have largely suked this era . And no fancy facilities , stadiums and glitter will gloss over how our ownership has lowered the bar.

Kwyn

Reaction score
In case you didn’t notice I was responding to other comments in the thread . I didn’t set the tone .

You’re a little late to the party. The Cowboys have largely suked this era . And no fancy facilities , stadiums and glitter will gloss over how our ownership has lowered the bar.
Point: what is the OP topic?

Result: 20 plus comments from you when you straight up admitted that you didnt even take the slightest interest in what was being discussed .

Absolutely lazy nonsense.

Dude.

Cut and paste evsery comment you made in this thread and drop it into one of the other "our team sucks" threads and you can take the win!

Here? In this thread where you are completely lost, It's just a massive L for you.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Point: what is the OP topic?

Result: 20 plus comments from you when you straight up admitted that you didnt even take the slightest interest in what was being discussed .

Absolutely lazy nonsense.

Dude.

Cut and paste evsery comment you made in this thread and drop it into one of the other "our team sucks" threads and you can take the win!

Here? In this thread where you are completely lost, It's just a massive L for you.
Whatever makes you feel better. Prob half or more of my post have been discussing what this thread intent was or thought to be.

I don’t agree that the Chiefs are one of the worst owners . Is that part of the intent of the thread? And was the basis for my response.

Am I allowed to provide my opinion on the players poll?

Kwyn

Reaction score
Am I allowed to provide my opinion on the players poll?
No!

You’re not allowed. Not in this thread anyway.

You said straight up you hadn’t even the slightest awareness that the NFLPA survey being discussed even existed!

This isn’t even the first year they’ve done this!

If you were even remotely interested in informing yourself about how *Cowboy* players feel about their employer you might take a minute to educate yourself.

Or, you could just fire off some nonsense noise that has nothing to do with the survey at all.

This was not, and is not, a topic discussing how bad the Cowboys are.

As I’ve stated, your input in this thread is completely irrelevant to the topic of how the Chiefs players feel about their owner.

Might as well start ranting about Tony Romo or Rafael Septien or Golden Richards. Heck, do you like McDonald's or Burger King? Or do you you skip burgers and go to Taco Bell?

Might as well talk about it here since you can’t comment on the topic.

I feel like I’m beating my head against a wall because of the intellectual dishonesty you keep putting out there.

Do better.

I’m out.