Chiefs trade CB L'Jarius Sneed to Titans

exciter

Reaction score
They probably knew that would cause a lockerroom or off field turmoil with potential ugly holdout. We in Dallas might be used to high school drama, but serious teams like the Chiefs that prioritize winning don't want that nonsense.
Lol, right because the players have yet to realize it’s a “business”!
Chiefs took what they could get for a player they had not chance of resigning. Any belief this helps the Chiefs this year is just gibberish!

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lance is not a bust at least not yet. They certainly don't think he is.
In what world is a 1st round (3rd overall) pick, that was beaten out by a 7th round pick for the starting position, and then beaten for the backup position by Sam Darnold, now on his second team fighting for the backup qb position against Cooper Rush, not a bust?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Lance is not a bust at least not yet. They certainly don't think he is.
I will make it as simple as possible to understand. Since when is a 3rd overall pick, never mind trading 3 # 1's to move up, not had their 5th year option picked up???

That tells you all you need to know.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The KC FO strategy seems to be in some cases when a player hits the ceiling of his worth dump him for draft picks . Of course for this to pan out you have to draft well . Watch them replace the retired Kelce .

Obviously Mahomes and Jones were the two exceptions getting Hunt fortune paychecks .

As a Cowboy fan not sure how letting Lamb & Parsons go your two best players makes you better . Keep both .

Chasing6

Reaction score
The KC FO strategy seems to be in some cases when a player hits the ceiling of his worth dump him for draft picks . Of course for this to pan out you have to draft well . Watch them replace the retired Kelce .

Obviously Mahomes and Jones were the two exceptions getting Hunt fortune paychecks .

As a Cowboy fan not sure how letting Lamb & Parsons go your two best players makes you better . Keep both .
If we did not win with them on rookie deals, how do we win with them getting max deals???

Last edited:

RonWashington

Reaction score
If we did not win with them on rookie deals, how do we win with them the getting max deals???

Well to my way of thinking rebuild the OLine get some LB help ( Kendrick’s is a start ) and obviously go in another direction at QB & HC

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
All I see is ppl signing our players and making deals and Cowboys haven't done much except lose ppl

cowboys1732

Reaction score
On another note, and just my humble opinion, KC’ s window isn’t just tied to Mahomes. Its’s also tied to Reed, Spags and Kelce. Assuming Mahomes stays healthy, he will be with the team long after those three are gone. I don’t think their window is the next several years. But I am probably a little envious of their success.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I don't care who your LB's are when you have no DT's.

Hankins was in and out of the lineup . I’m sure DT LB and OL are on Jerrahs and McClays grocery list for April . I haven’t seen one Cowboy exit in the off-season who makes me want to throw in the towel .

RonWashington

Reaction score
On another note, and just my humble opinion, KC’ s window isn’t just tied to Mahomes. Its’s also tied to Reed, Spags and Kelce. Assuming Mahomes stays healthy, he will be with the team long after those three are gone. I don’t think their window is the next several years. But I am probably a little envious of their success.

I think Kelce joined the Taylor Swift tour his window closed ,

Adreme

Reaction score
Also the pick would be a year later, typically worth a round, and not guaranteed to be a third when it does happen.

Two sides of the coin applies here for sure, but I’m not doubting that they know what’s best for them after dealing Tyreek then winning the SB.
I am more comparing it to if they had simply not tagged him for instance. He certainly is by far the top corner in FA and signs a record deal which means they are getting a 3rd round comp. So basically they traded him for the equivalent in value to them of a 4th round pick. The downside to them is they had to carry his cap his the entire time they were negotiating the trade.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Great teams understand that paying elite money to CBs and WRs and LBs is not the way to win SBs. It is a way to stay relevant and sell jerseys, which is what we do. This is why i was arguing last year to trade Diggs but idiots on the forum argued with me

You pay elite QB and OL and DL and elite FS
The rest are replaceable parts
FS are more important than CB’s?
You and NOBODY else thinks that!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
The Chiefs survived Tyreek Hill leaving they will continue to survive .
I would say thrive! They have the best QB in football and the best coaching( Spagnola is way underrated).

Last year they had the best defense. I think their D will take a step back, but their O will be better.

They are going to be hard to beat in the playoffs!

Chasing6

Reaction score
Hankins was in and out of the lineup . I’m sure DT LB and OL are on Jerrahs and McClays grocery list for April . I haven’t seen one Cowboy exit in the off-season who makes me want to throw in the towel .
Our run game last year threw in the towel. Now we are down 2 DT's from the horrific roster we had last year.

LB's are not going to fix that.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Our run game last year threw in the towel. Now we are down 2 DT's from the horrific roster we had last year.

Kendrick’s is a start . Put Marquise Bell back at safety where he belongs .

fivetwos

Reaction score

Yeah that’s a bit of a problem.

The good news is there’s so many holes they should be able to draft BPA across the board. They won’t, but they could.

I’m just looking forward to seeing how those two attempt to spin this situation.