Chip Kelly/Quinn package deal for Seattle?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Not sure why Seattle taking their sweet time, thought this was tailor made for DQ and he was the HC in waiting til Pete retired. Please pull the trigger and take him....wonder if he was trying to see who he would take with him from the Dallas assistants and Jerry giving him a hard time. Wants to keep both Whitt and Harris.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I really don’t get all the DQ hate. Yes I saw what happened in the playoff game and the run defense needs to be improved. Do you guys really think our GM will find someone better?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I really don’t get all the DQ hate. Yes I saw what happened in the playoff game and the run defense needs to be improved. Do you guys really think our GM will find someone better?
People are just emotional. It makes no sense. A month ago we were crying at the possible thought of losing him now people want him gone lol

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
People are just emotional. It makes no sense. A month ago we were crying at the possible thought of losing him now people want him gone lol
DQ's personnel decisions on defense are one of the definitive reasons why this team has been run all over for the last few years. I will give him credit that he turned what was a historically bad unit in 2020 into a top-5 scoring defense in a very short amount of time, but in almost every game against good competition this year the defense struggled.

The defensive performance the second half of the season was just not very good. I would like to see some fresh perspective at defensive coordinator.

Big_D

Reaction score
If they're still losing in January and getting run over in the process.. does it really matter? The D couldn't get off the field on 3rd down. It's not like the Packers are a powerhouse football team. It was as embarrassing as it gets. That one play alone to the TE was just sad to see and a fireable offense. It's not hate.. it's just time to move on. This D can't stop the run and I'd like to continue the search for someone who will take that seriously. Not think you can have a bunch of safeties playing LB behind a sub par D line. It's a problem.

GMO415

Reaction score
I remember that Chip Kelly NFL offense.....
m80z3w.gif

Chasing6

Reaction score
I like DQ, just think he is too player friendly. I believe Micah is a FT DE because that is what Micah wants to do. Not what's best for the team.