Choice is for real, no doubt.

Batman

Reaction score
He did not have a great game, but gosh darn, he is a fierce fighter with that never say die attitude and just never, ever gives up. He did a few little things tonight that were big. He definitely has great vision and accelertion and his speed is better than rated. This guy is a FOOTBALL GUY!! I am so glad he got that last TD run. Keep this man in Dallas, it is great when you have firey, passionate never say die players like that.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Next year is going to present some problems. All 3 Rbs deserve to see the ball. It will be interesting.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Batman;2493363 said:
He did not have a great game, but gosh darn, he is a fierce fighter with that never say die attitude and just never, ever gives up. He did a few little things tonight that were big. He definitely has great vision and accelertion and his speed is better than rated. This guy is a FOOTBALL GUY!! I am so glad he got that last TD run. Keep this man in Dallas, it is great when you have firey, passionate never say die players like that.

Yes he did have a great game.
He is for real!!!
Sorry I once doubet yew, Tashy.:)

Batman

Reaction score
Cowboys22;2493406 said:
Next year is going to present some problems. All 3 Rbs deserve to see the ball. It will be interesting.

It is going to be tough. Right now if it came down to Barber or Choice, I think I would lean to choice simply because he is younger and has excellent vision. I just hope we can keep all three. We could have a fiere running attack next year.

Batman

Reaction score
What I like about Choice is, he may not have everything a coach dreams of in a RB, but whatever weaknesses he does have, he clearly makes up for with heart, passion and intensity and being a gutsy player. Darn proud of him. With more game time, Choice could be a real scarey threat. Excellent receiver as well.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Batman;2493442 said:
It is going to be tough. Right now if it came down to Barber or Choice, I think I would lean to choice simply because he is younger and has excellent vision. I just hope we can keep all three. We could have a fiere running attack next year.

All 3 are locked up for the next 3 years at least. I think Barber should be the starter but Choice and Felix should get their touches so that Barber is fresh in the 4th quarter and we can have clock killing drives when needed.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Cowboys22;2493406 said:

No problem - Barber sees the bench if Choice is better.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Cowboys22;2493510 said:
All 3 are locked up for the next 3 years at least. I think Barber should be the starter but Choice and Felix should get their touches so that Barber is fresh in the 4th quarter and we can have clock killing drives when needed.

The difference in vision, burst and agility in the hole between Choice and Barber is night and day. The only advantage Barber has is power, they are equal in heart and speed.

Ren

Reaction score
He was having a good game before the TD you have to add his 50 yards receiving as well what a steal to get this guy in the 4th round

Batman

Reaction score
Eskimo;2493527 said:
The difference in vision, burst and agility in the hole between Choice and Barber is night and day. The only advantage Barber has is power, they are equal in heart and speed.

I agree. I love Barber's never say die attitude as well, but darn, Choice really does have that vision advantage.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Ren;2493540 said:
He was having a good game before the TD you have to add his 50 yards receiving as well what a steal to get this guy in the 4th round

Also the intelligence to stay inbounds late in the game.

He is just brilliant at reading blocks. He just put up two pretty good games back-to-back against two of the best defenses in the league with a pretty bad OL. This kid is real.

monkey

Reaction score
Choice is for real.

I can't believe how well Dallas drafted RBs this year! Jones and Choice? Frickin incredible!

Next year won't be a problem with three solid RBs. You just never know when the injury bug will strike like it did this year. I see them all getting touches and all of them staying fresh. NY has been able to keep Jacobs, Ward, and Bradshaw together for a couple of years. No reason Dallas can't.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that Choice did really well it seemed in picking up blocks against a darn good pass rush.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He's patient and waits for his blocks when necessary and hits holes quickly. And he's a good North and South runner which is great. He really accelerates and makes people miss him. He also gets a lot of extra yardage when going down which is absolutely necessary for a RB.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Cowboys22;2493406 said:
a good problem to have.

Barber the bruiser

Choice the slasher

Felix the bullet

adamknite

Reaction score
When we drafted Choice, my first thought was "awesome, we got two RB's I really liked" but lord, these two games he has played like a starter. He reminds me of MB3 so much, the way he just never quits on a play, always keeps the feet moving. Incredible draft pick.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I've said it a hundred times to my friends and stuff who don't know anything about him...

...You don't lead the ACC in rushing 3 years in a row by coincidence.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
serious man crush going on here.

his vision is just breathtaking..

Eskimo

Reaction score
The other thing you have to like about Choice is that he has the potential to be the vocal leader that the offense lacks if he becomes the starter at RB. Witten, Barber, Romo are all great guys but I don't think they have the vocal leadership that this kid might have (if you believe what you see on youtube - he had those guys ready to go to war).