Choice is for real, no doubt.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I love Choice, his attitude, his heart, etc. The guy is going to be a player for us for a long time IMHO

Eskimo

Reaction score
lostinomiya;2494065 said:
our draft this year was very good all round...Choice and Scandrick are gems for where they were chosen.

Now if we can just pick up a few OL and safety gems next year...and a backup QB.

Based on production when given an opportunity to play, I'd argue they would have been good picks in the first round.

Eskimo

Reaction score
FLCowboyFan;2494087 said:
I love Choice, his attitude, his heart, etc. The guy is going to be a player for us for a long time IMHO

Now if only Garrett can be convinced to keep playing him when Barber is healthy.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
Cowboys22;2493406 said:
Next year is going to present some problems. All 3 Rbs deserve to see the ball. It will be interesting.
THE PEOPLES CHOICE.

the giants get all 3 of their rb involved

i dont see why we cant.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Batman;2493363 said:
He did not have a great game, but gosh darn, he is a fierce fighter with that never say die attitude and just never, ever gives up. He did a few little things tonight that were big. He definitely has great vision and accelertion and his speed is better than rated. This guy is a FOOTBALL GUY!! I am so glad he got that last TD run. Keep this man in Dallas, it is great when you have firey, passionate never say die players like that.

Even though I was one of the first lonely few on the wagon and it felt luxurious while it lasted, I appreciate the fact that the Cowboys faithful is rallying behind Choice. The wagon is well worth the ride. This guy is going to be special.

hutru01

Reaction score
I have been telling all my NFL buddies all year T Choice is the real deal. He does exactly what he is told every single play and makes the most of the opportunities that are given to him. +1 to him, I think he deserved the Horse Trailer Player of the Game IMHO....

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I've thought for quite a while that Barber is just the perfect third down back....and a guy that can spell Felix and Tashard when needed....

But it is nice to have the "problem".....I just wish we had this same type of problem on the O-line.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Future;2493648 said:
:laugh2: I don't think I've posted it on here...

...and I see the irony in how much I hate pat-myself-on-the-back posts

I was just messing with ya. I from the south and follow SEC and ACC. Kids at Clemson. He's been a very good player for awhile. I was upset we passed on Mendenhall. As soon as we got Choice I was not too upset anymore.

But I didn't know he was this good.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
I am a HUUUUGE Marion fan but the one thing Barber lacks is lateral quickness. I think Barber isn't quite himself right now with injuries.

No doubt: A trio and I think you can only be happy for and with all three.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2494167 said:
Choice has 309 all-purpose yards in two weeks against ELITE defenses!!!!!!

He has been brilliant outside of the odd butterfingers as a receiver. It is odd though because at other times he looks superbly smooth catching the ball in stride with his hands. I'm hoping that is just a bit of jitters that he will overcome as he is used more because he looks like a force on screens.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Jimz31;2494178 said:
I've thought for quite a while that Barber is just the perfect third down back....and a guy that can spell Felix and Tashard when needed....

But it is nice to have the "problem".....I just wish we had this same type of problem on the O-line.

Kind of an expensive 3rd down back at $45M, no? I wonder if we can trade him and take the cap hit? Maybe we can do it in 2010 as that is an uncapped year.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2494186 said:
I am a HUUUUGE Marion fan but the one thing Barber lacks is lateral quickness. I think Barber isn't quite himself right now with injuries.

No doubt: A trio and I think you can only be happy for and with all three.

You managed to post something without TO in it. Bravo. 11 more steps..

Hailmary

Reaction score
Cowboys22;2493406 said:
Next year is going to present some problems. All 3 Rbs deserve to see the ball. It will be interesting.

Not a problem. Just draft another Rb and let them play a quarter each. :D

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm not going to say that Choice is Emmitt, their's only one Emmitt, but a lot of the moves he does reminds me a lot of Emmitt.

Eskimo

Reaction score
jobberone;2494180 said:
I was just messing with ya. I from the south and follow SEC and ACC. Kids at Clemson. He's been a very good player for awhile. I was upset we passed on Mendenhall. As soon as we got Choice I was not too upset anymore.

But I didn't know he was this good.

It is often hard to evaluate college players because it is a very different ballgame. But the moment he lined up in the Cowboys backfield, you could tell he belonged.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Clove;2494223 said:
I'm not going to say that Choice is Emmitt, their's only one Emmitt, but a lot of the moves he does reminds me a lot of Emmitt.

It is the vision and agility in tight spaces - he is elite.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Cowboys22;2493406 said:

What a beautiful mess.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Eskimo;2494233 said:
It is the vision and agility in tight spaces - he is elite.
Let's not call him elite just yet. There was a time when I thought JuJo was going to be the second coming of Barry Sanders.

Don't get me wrong, I think he has a very high ceiling, but it'll take more than two games before I call him elite.