Chris Carter gives Cole Beasley some chin music

fansince68

Reaction score
Receivers watch film. I'm sure Cole and Amari see many missed opportunities with Daks hesitations and over throws. They watch how easily other writers get thr same opportunities and cash in. Let's face it. In a contract year, this offense didnt do Beasley justice.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The Squirrel is a good slot receiver, but CC is right on the money here. He’s not a game breaker at the position or as a punt returner (still wonder why he was returning punts against LA?). He’s a #3 on most NFL rosters. Time to look in the mirror....
Oh,BULL +(that slang terminology fer' kitty-kat) the BEASE#11 is of the premier professional product that OTHER TEAMS WOULD BUTTER THEIR BREAD WITH WERE HE on their rosters & utilized to illustrious effect,,, er,,,and, while I've as yet to have "wasted my time" in clicking-on this apparently resounding putting the boy in his proper,by Mr. formerly outta' control/wrecked spunout hisself/ Chris Carter,,,it don't matter,as it's seemingly obvious there's some overtly displayed bias being portrayed agin OUR #11 ,,, Shirley it couldn't be the "COLOR" of his ,,,er,,, perhaps toenails? his ol' lady prolly paints them up with, when the extra freak of the off season weekends arrive,,, COULD IT? ,,,ya, thats right, CHRIS CARTER ain't the only super freak of footballish kink to of come down the pikeo_O

:lmao::starspin::lmao:

wecasa

Reaction score
Cole Beasley is Danny Amendola. Same career path. Amendola was not the guy in st louis or new England when he played for them. Never a #1 or #2, but a quality slot receiver who makes plays now and again. Amendola has been on some good teams. When the surrounding cast is good, he is good. When the surrounding cast is average, he's average.

The debate becomes, will he be a part of the offensive scheme moving forward and what value does that part have? As much as I like the guy, I'm afraid there are cheaper options out there that will fill that role. Plus you won't have to deal with the baggage of a whiney prima donna receiver.

rags747

Reaction score
Terry Bradshaw said as much in a joking way. Was he lying, especially when Troy has been seen with reddish eyes?

Sorry if your feelings are hurt, but I'm not the first to notice or say such a thing. Toughen up, Jr.
No you are obviously just a weak minded uneducated individual that likes to parrot unimportant drivel. Education, it’s a terrible thing to waste.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Would be a lot easier to take Carter seriously if I believed for a second that he studied any tape of Cole before making that statement.

If Cole went in to watch game tape every week and saw that he was covered on every play, I don’t think he’d be talking so much crap. Clearly, he’s seeing something that leads him to believe he needs more opportunities.
It's probably short sighted to assume Chris Carter hasn't studied any tape on a WR he has such a strong opinion of.

Coy

Reaction score
BOOM! Beasley is simply not that good.

Well Dak disagrees (before Amari was a Cowboy, but still)

Dak Prescott names Cole Beasley his go-to receiver

“For me it’s Cole Beasley, and I think it’s been that way. I know it was that way it was my rookie year, and last year we were on the same page sometimes and sometimes we weren’t. But he’s a guy that’s hard to cover, he’s hard to cover in man-to-man and he’s hard to cover in zone, and he can stretch the defense as well. So it’s about moving him around, making the defense respect the fact that he can beat you over the top. Once we open that up, he’s hard to cover underneath and that’s his game.

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...es-Cole-Beasley-his-go-to-receiver-120506127/

aria

Reaction score
I can’t wait for the day when I wake up to see this clown is no longer a Cowboy.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Is Cole Beasley self-aware? That's my dude. I've always considered him Beastly... But he really changed my opinion this year with his selfish Twitter rants. I was able to catch Chris this morning on one of those runs where you just sit back and absorb the gospel from one of the best to ever do it. Hopefully Cole was watching too.... Enjoy.

Nobody hates more of our players like bleu star does.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

“For me it’s Cole Beasley, and I think it’s been that way. I know it was that way it was my rookie year, and last year we were on the same page sometimes and sometimes we weren’t. But he’s a guy that’s hard to cover, he’s hard to cover in man-to-man and he’s hard to cover in zone, and he can stretch the defense as well. So it’s about moving him around, making the defense respect the fact that he can beat you over the top. Once we open that up, he’s hard to cover underneath and that’s his game.

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...es-Cole-Beasley-his-go-to-receiver-120506127/
Dak has been known to toe the company line and say the "politically right" things. You'll never know what he's really thinking. It will show in his actions...Like the way he forgot about CB when a real threat (Amari) came aboard.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Oh, I agree he's been Dak's favorite target for the past 3 years, but Beasley's attempts greatly diminished once Amari got here. We know why. Beasley wants to get paid like a league top slot receiver. It won't happen here in Dallas with so many other key players needing to be resigned.

Do you think the Cowboys should pay Beasley top dollar while sacrificing keeping another player of need?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I can’t wait for the day when I wake up to see this clown is no longer a Cowboy.
I really hate that I'm on this side of the conversation because Bease has always been one of my pet cats.. But his Twitter agenda has really soured my taste.

Boy bye...

Coy

Reaction score
Dak has been known to toe the company line and say the "politically right" things. You'll never know what he's really thinking. It will show in his actions...Like the way he forgot about CB when a real threat (Amari) came aboard.

That doesn`t sound like the "politically right" kind of thing to say, he flat out complemented Bease, so I guess, either you are right and he`s a liar or he really thought that way about CB, which I think he did.

Last edited:

Coy

Reaction score
Oh, I agree he's been Dak's favorite target for the past 3 years, but Beasley's attempts greatly diminished once Amari got here. We know why. Beasley wants to get paid like a league top slot receiver. It won't happen here in Dallas with so many other key players needing to be resigned.

Do you think the Cowboys should pay Beasley top dollar while sacrificing keeping another player of need?

He had practically the same amount of catches before and after Amari (slight difference), so I don`t think this was just an Amari thing.
I wouldn`t resign him but to say he was not good is not accurate, he was Daks`s first choice on 3rd downs and more often than not it paid off.