Twitter: Chris "Mad Dog" Russo tells the truth on Randy Gregory

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mad dog is a moron. He and Mike Francesca predate Skip Bayless, Stephen a Smith, and all the other idiots that like to yell into a mike about sports.

These shows are for stupid people that don’t have their own opinions.

He feels better now.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I'd love to know how the Cowboys are at fault with him.

Their only fault is wanting to re-sign him.

Im going by reports the contract language in question was somehow not made known to Gregory's agent until after the agreement was in place. But I haven't had time to read all of the updates since the initial tweets hours ago.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I dont care bout him anymore.i feel bad for Jerry though who went above and beyond to help Gregory out and he backstabbed him at the first chance he got.

Jerry helped Gregory because Jerry thought Gregory could rush the passer. In the end Jerry knows you do what’s best for yourself. Jerry is a billionaire. You don’t become a billionaire without pudding a few people off or paying off a pregnant mistress or two.

Carson

Reaction score
Jerry helped Gregory because Jerry thought Gregory could rush the passer. In the end Jerry knows you do what’s best for yourself. Jerry is a billionaire. You don’t become a billionaire without pudding a few people off or paying off a pregnant mistress or two.
Ehhh I disagree. Jerry may be scum for that.

But Jerry has done a lot for previous players including Josh Brent.

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
Us folks from Texas have no idea what it’s like to actually have a contract that matters.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Ehhh I disagree. Jerry may be scum for that.

But Jerry has done a lot for previous players including Josh Brent.

Jerry is not a bad guy. He has helped a lot of players. My point is just that Jerry understands when a player has to take another offer because it is better for the player. I don’t think Jerry feels slighted and I don’t think Gregory stabbed him in the back.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
It stings a bit now but I think its a contract we would have regretted. There are wayyy too many question marks with him. His stupid penalties/lack of focus, his constant injuries, his suspensions, his lack of production (compared to his hype and ability). I feel like he's someone who'll have 4-6 sacks a year and in a couple years be released and not heard of again.
How focused can you be when he's blazed down 24-7?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
How is someone saying they’ve never read a contract they’ve signed anything but an indictment of that person.

Randy wanted a more secure situation financially and got it in Denver. Russo is about as low IQ as they come.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares? He made his choice, good for him.

Gotta be the biggest 6 sack loss anyone has ever seen with the amount of attention this is getting.

The old I'm going to show everyone how much I dont care about this by clicking on this thread response.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
So Mad Dog is ok if his radio station agrees to a contract with him in principle than at the last moment tries to squeeze in some language that was never discussed prior and that could potentially null/void his contract. Meanwhile a competitor station offers the same contract with no such clauses and we are supposed to believe he doesn’t bail? What a crock of donkey manure.