Christmas Day Game Thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Much harder for the refs to get all their lies straight if they are being asked questions.
You've already made up your mind that they're guilty, so nothing they could say would make you give them the benefit of the doubt. Interviewing them would do nothing constructive. It would only fuel the fire of people who already want to burn them at the stake.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Oh, he probably would, but then, his history could have them watching him more closely.

He really had no history beyond that of most DBs until they lit him up for 4 calls in one game .. which, they could do to any DB with the BS rules the way they are now.

plasticman

Reaction score
Are we rooting for the Cardinals?
No, we root for AFC teams over NFC teams. Yes, it temporarily decreases the Cowboy's seeding but if the Cardinals win then the Cowboys will defeat them anyway.

gmb1

Reaction score
Good thing they have a Super Bowl champion at QB.
what-the-heck-james-franco.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mayfield had not practiced in a week and looked like trash , meanwhile the run game was on fire .
I agree. All I was saying is that a FG was certainly not guaranteed. They should've been running the ball and using time outs or going OB to stop the clock. I assume the coach was trying to show confidence in his QB, but that didn't work out very well.

IceBowler

Reaction score
You've already made up your mind that they're guilty, so nothing they could say would make you give them the benefit of the doubt. Interviewing them would do nothing constructive. It would only fuel the fire of people who already want to burn them at the stake.

They're not guilty. They're simply doing what they're told or, what has been insinuated through a special kind of "osmosis."

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Rightfully so, Runny. Those crooked officials have been in the tank for Green Bay for many years. Fans are fed up with what is clear and obvious on tape.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Of course, I missed the GB game only to just find out that they barely beat the Browns??? Really Cleveland you couldn't do us a solid here? Lmao

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He really had no history beyond that of most DBs until they lit him up for 4 calls in one game .. which, they could do to any DB with the BS rules the way they are now.
Come on, he practically gave away the first game of the year all by himself, with blatant PI's. Brady showed the league exactly who AB is, and the officials took notice. He seems to have gotten better recently, but his reputation precedes him at this point, and I'm sure any receiver can cry PI on him and get the call 7 out of 10 times.