Christmas Day Game Thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow. I guess one of the "takeaways" from this game is maybe the Cowboys aren't the unluckiest team in the NFL. Far from it.
It may have been just a few plays, I don't know. Didn't really hear anything more after it was mentioned that he was on the sideline.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rightfully so, Runny. Those crooked officials have been in the tank for Green Bay for many years. Fans are fed up with what is clear and obvious on tape.
League wide, I think it's just poor officiating. But if I were to point out a possible question mark, and if I were looking for dubious integrity, I'd point out that the Packers are the only team whose fans are the primary shareholders, and having that many shareholders increases the odds that the officials know several of them personally. That said, I still doubt there's an organized bias, but I could see where some officials might be affected, whether maliciously or passively.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're already penciling ourselves in to play the Packers. :laugh:

We may not get out of the first round.

One game at a time. One game at a time.

Next up: the Washington Football Team.

I still doubt we win the division.

Even the clinching of a playoff spot seems shady.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I still doubt we win the division.

Even the clinching of a playoff spot seems shady.

If any two teams on this list- Raiders, Chargers, Falcons, Jaguars, Patriots, and Vikings- win tomorrow the Cowboys win the NFC East before they even play the night game.

And the Chargers play the Texans and the Falcons play the Lions....