Twitter: Chunn called up from practice squad

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
This is one of the worst posts ive ever seen here.

Morris had 43 carries vs a loaded box in 2017.

Zeke had 84.

And Zeke had 242 carries, while Morris had 115.

This math isn't hard I swear. Lol.

If you think this is one of worst posts you've seen then something is wrong with what you're seeing.

gmoney112

Reaction score
That source yesterday needs to be tarred and feathered in the town square.

Or, you know, whatever.

Adam's was sitting there, and we go with Alf and Chunn. Now Adam's is with the Jets. I can see why they did it, but our RB depth chart looks like it's almost what someone would do if they were intentionally trying to be funny.

It'd have probably been smart to at least hedge a bit. Now we're in a position that getting any value at the position is probably going to require a 4-5th round pick.

One of the only things I can say I probably disagree with this season (considering Hill is a wait and see for me, 3 year rule!!!!).

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
And Zeke had 242 carries, while Morris had 115.

This math isn't hard I swear. Lol.

If you think this is one of worst posts you've seen then something is wrong with what you're seeing.

And you’re conveniently leaving out that Tyron missed multiple games Morris started, therefore leading to more stacked boxes against CHAZ GREEN.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't think there would be anything resembling a "haul". Likely something similar to the bag of footballs the Texans got for Clowney, or the 'just take him!' deal between the Saints and Dolphins for Kiki Alonso.
Yep. It will be the Cowboys practically saying we give up. Somebody, anybody take him.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
In other words, Zeke had about twice as many carries and faced about twice as many loaded boxes?

Two of Morris starts were with Chaz green in for Tyron Smith.

If the defense didn’t load the box, the coordinators would be fired at that point.

Reactions: BAT

Mr_437

Reaction score
Without Zeke don't expect anymore playoff runs and super bowl wins. Just saying.
I wasn't expecting any SB wins, but the playoffs would certainly be in jeopardy.

People are sh**ing on the NYG and WAS, but those teams defenses were built to stop the DAL run game and without Zeke they'll probably succeed to a degree.

I'm not confident Pollard can handle the load, and Alf is a below average RB. Don't be mistaken this is Dak's time to step up...start this season like last season ended vs NYG.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
In other words, Zeke had about twice as many carries and faced about twice as many loaded boxes?

Backup OL now leads to more stacked boxes, apparently. Since having a OL that is more easily beaten by a single rusher leads to more loaded boxes. Makes complete sense

I think he realizes he was wrong, so now he is trying a different angle that he had to come up with on the fly.