Twitter: Chunn called up from practice squad

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't think there would be anything resembling a "haul". Likely something similar to the bag of footballs the Texans got for Clowney, or the 'just take him!' deal between the Saints and Dolphins for Kiki Alonso.

I'll take it at this point.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Backup OL now leads to more stacked boxes, apparently. Since having a OL that is more easily beaten by a single rusher leads to more loaded boxes. Makes complete sense

I think he realizes he was wrong, so now he is trying a different angle that he had to come up with on the fly.
Actually, I can buy that Dallas would have had an extra blocker with Green playing, which would bring more defenders into the box. But yeah, the original post was just going on raw numbers without mentioning attempts, let alone mentioning Green.

snadler

Reaction score
Does anyone really think that if Zeke signs he’s not playing week 1?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Actually, I can buy that Dallas would have had an extra blocker with Green playing, which would bring more defenders into the box. But yeah, the original post was just going on raw numbers without mentioning attempts, let alone mentioning Green.

I will buy the other way, but that's pretty hard to quantify and that's why it was used as the backup plan.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I knew the positive reports where going to turn negative. Zeke is willing to give an inch. So the team has upped the money and now Zeke won’t accept the same structure as Gurley got. Not surprised one bit. I would give him like 4 hours to sign it or I would pull it and tell him to start looking for a trade and when he can’t find one that’s acceptable, the new offer will be about 15-20% less. Other than that he can sit or play for his current deal and be traded in the offseason.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I think both sides are willing to go a couple of regular season games before making necessary concessions to agree to contract terms. I expect Zeke to be signed in time for Week 3. Cowboys will have a 1-1 record.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Maybe when Zeke starts to lose those game checks, he will come to his senses but then again he has not proven that he has any with some of his off field stuff.