RELEASED Chunn waived

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That would be my guess. Contract no longer guaranteed.

That would be my guess as well. I think it's definitely a move for a veteran so their salary is no longer guaranteed. And it will probably be a boring move like Morris.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
That would be my guess as well. I think it's definitely a move for a veteran so their salary is no longer guaranteed. And it will probably be a boring move like Morris.

I think Morris's salary was already guaranteed, so if they wanted to keep him, they would have. It's not for Morris.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You know? I just thought of something. I was saying trade in my last post, and we do need better safeties, don't we? Perhaps this is so that we can trade a 4 or 6th round pick to Miami for Minkah Fitzpatrick. We'd need to clear a spot anyway unless it's a player trade.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know? I just thought of something. I was saying trade in my last post, and we do need better safeties, don't we? Perhaps this is so that we can trade a 4 or 6th round pick to Miami for Minkah Fitzpatrick. We'd need to clear a spot anyway unless it's a player trade.

Is there something going on with Fitzpatrick? Otherwise why would the Dolphins trade away the 1th overall pick in the 2018 draft for a 4th or 6th rounder?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Is there something going on with Fitzpatrick? Otherwise why would the Dolphins trade away the 1th overall pick in the 2018 draft for a 4th or 6th rounder?

Idk, but there was a report that a bunch of Dolphins wanted to be traded. Surely, he's one of them being one of the few good players on that team. Just thought I'd throw him in as a possibility.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Only two RBs (Zeke and Pollard) on the roster now along with a FB. Cowboys have RB Weber on the PS.
And they add a LB.
Seems strange if they would go with only 2 RBs on game day.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Bringing up Covington didn't really make a lot of sense to me. It's essentially just swapping out practice squad players who contribute on special teams unless there's a linebacker injury we haven't been told about.