Image: City of Dallas recognizes Brandon Carr for his mentoring program

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mayor Mike Rawlings ‏@Mike_Rawlings 1h1 hour ago
.@CityOfDallas recognized @BCarr39 for developing a mentoring program for Carter HS & Mark Twain Elementary students

Brandon Carr, Oak Cliff Chamber and Dallas ISD
CfXbifvUUAAGpWE.jpg

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How did he do in the running of NFL Man of the year deal, I never did see, or seen who was announced for it.

Also, how long before this thread gets derailed about his contract. LOL.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How did he do in the running of NFL Man of the year deal, I never did see, or seen who was announced for it.

He didn't win the Man of the Year award. I forget who did, tho.

And let's not speak up the negative nancies on the board. lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's real special and good to see. I've seen athletes give more money to strippers than to the community that supports them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

It won't get derailed lol. This thread probably won't even get any clicks. It's more fun for some people to acknowledge the negative than the positive.

dfense

Reaction score
He mentored Jerry on how to get rich without tryin!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It won't get derailed lol. This thread probably won't even get any clicks. It's more fun for some people to acknowledge the negative than the positive.

Most people come here to talk about football This really isnt even actually about football. And certainly if Carr was a better player it might garner more interest. And this being the 2nd such article in just a few weeks on something off the field about Carr.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Most people come here to talk about football This really isnt even actually about football. And certainly if Carr was a better player it might garner more interest. And this being the 2nd such article in just a few weeks on something off the field about Carr.

Awww, give Carr some credit. It is noteworthy that some players choose to do good in the community. Let us not ignore these good deeds, by any player.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Awww, give Carr some credit. It is noteworthy that some players choose to do good in the community. Let us not ignore these good deeds, by any player.

Yah, its great. Nice guy. And its wonderful that he does it. But I am going to be honest with you. I dont care about reading that kind of stuff on here. Just my personal preference. And this is now the 2nd thread for Carr on this stuff.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yah, its great. Nice guy. And its wonderful that he does it. But I am going to be honest with you. I dont care about reading that kind of stuff on here. Just my personal preference. And this is now the 2nd thread for Carr on this stuff.

What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of
What the world needs now is love, sweet love
No, not just for some but for everyone

. . . hummm, hummm, hummm . . .

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score

Like that also wasn't incorporated into the "random" timing of this off topic post on the Fan Zone;):thumbup: Great guy and good deflection by the mods, etc.

tecolote

Reaction score
You have to believe Jerry and Jason take these kind of actions into account when deciding whether to cut him or not. Al least a little bit.

If Hardy was half the man Carr is he'd have an 80 million dollar contract right now.