Classy guy that Gibbs/Picture says a 1,000 words

jsond

Reaction score
barely shook Parcells hand before running away like a little baby. When Parcells lost last year (even to Bellichicken) he at least had the decency to take it like a man and not run away like a little b*tch.

Gooch

E-Dog
Reaction score
I'll have to chime in on this one. Gibbs is a b***c. Classy my butt. By just that little gesture, I just lost a ton of respect for the guy. Now he can go home and cry.

Ken

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that.

Completely a classless move.

I guess he was upset because his clock management made Spurrier look smart in comparison.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had a lot of respect for Gibbs until I saw that. I mean no one likes to lose and if you hate the coach on the other side I could kind of understand it, but at least show respect for 2 seconds and shake hands.

jsond

Reaction score
E-dog said:
Classy my butt.

Based on the rest of my remarks I was obviously being sarcastic. The media made a big deal about the hatred between Parcells and Belicheck last year but Parcells went out of his way to hug him after the game. THAT is a classy move. Gibbs came off as a whiny little b*itch and makes the win that much sweeter. Think Parcells would have reacted the same way if he lost. Me neither.

kmp77

Reaction score
Can someone make me a screenshot of Gibbs avoiding parcells???

Mash

Reaction score
Parcells phoned Gibbs when he took the Commanders job.....Gibbs never replied.

After the game tonight ......he didn't even look Bill in the eyes and gave him a half hearted shake.

Pretty pathetic. Gibbs should be a better man then that.

wrongway

Reaction score
Reality said:
I had a lot of respect for Gibbs until I saw that. I mean no one likes to lose and if you hate the coach on the other side I could kind of understand it, but at least show respect for 2 seconds and shake hands.

I agree totally. He was the only guy other than Parcells that I wanted to coach the boys.

Gooch

E-Dog
Reaction score
jsond said:
Based on the rest of my remarks I was obviously being sarcastic.

Sorry - not directed at your comment. just a general statement.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Did you see him in his post game press conference on ESPNEWS? Gibbs was about in tears. I thought he was going to pull a Vermeil.
Geez, I love seeing that man and his team lose! :D

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Just as a point of fact here, that is how Gibbs is after almost every game, win or lose. He wants to get to the locker room and talk to his team before the media. But, yeah, it sure looked crappy on TV.

jsond

Reaction score
kmp77 said:
Can someone make me a screenshot of Gibbs avoiding parcells???

I have to admit I really respected Gibbs until I saw that. No doubt he is pissed losing to the hated cowboys at home on MNF. But at least act like you can take it like a man and look the man in the eye before you run away like a little baby.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
jsond said:
barely shook Parcells hand before running away like a little baby.
That was pretty lame.

I guess that is a result of being OWNED by Tuna over the years. ROTF.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Reality said:
I have to say I was totally shocked too. Completely out of character for him. Wonder what the deal was?

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
what? what i saw was the two coaches crossing the field, brief handshake and then gibbs turn and bolt - presumably to the lockerroom. what was gibbs supposed to do, slip bill the tongue?

Roughneck

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
what? what i saw was the two coaches crossing the field, brief handshake and then gibbs turn and bolt - presumably to the lockerroom. what was gibbs supposed to do, slip bill the tongue?
Dude, he didn't even have the balls to face Parcells Man to Man.

He was walking away before the handshake even began.