Clinton-Dix not starting in practice

Carson

Reaction score
Has anyone heard a THING on Donovan Wilson lately?

Wow this is scaring me. Thompson was terrible last year. Love to blame that on Garrett too but come on.

Agreed.

Haven’t heard anything on Wilson. But I think we seen enough of Thompson last year and with the giants to know what kind of player he is

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yikes. Thompson is brutal. Can’t imagine how bad HaHa is playing to be passed by him
Actually Thompson was pretty good here in Boise...I am giving him a pass because Kris Richard just about screwed everybody up. Not shocked Ha Ha is running second team. What is he? A box safety? Don't know if he is what you want in a single high safety...not fast enough....not big enough to be in the box. Not sure what happens to him.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Agreed.

Haven’t heard anything on Wilson. But I think we seen enough of Thompson last year and with the giants to know what kind of player he is
I mean, I suppose he is young enough where maybe the light went on just now, but that's being extremely optimistic.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do know that McCarthy was an advocate for Biadasz, which can’t hurt his chances. Mike loved him at Wisconsin and watched him a lot there.

If he hits, that’ll be huge for the future of the OL.

Absolutely! And the sooner the better. No offense to Joe Looney, but he's a guy you love as a backup, not a starter. Biadasz at least comes with pedigree and upside.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
MM claimed the staff was "very confident" in their current roster in denying Earl Thomas.

Evidently, they're okay with their safety spot at this time. Let's see if it stays that way. o_O