Clutch Prescott

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Could say this about a lot of TDs in the NFL, especially the ones thrown into tight coverage, with the DB defending the WR/the ball well.
This is different. Diving toward the goal line with the ball outstretched in one hand for several yards was foolish. If his arm had been hit a fraction of a second sooner it would've been a turnover and he'd be getting crucified for it.

But what really bothers me is that people are talking about this like it was some incredible Jordanesque feat of athleticism, and it's once again overshadowing the fact that Dallas won the game, even though you see guys dive all the way into the end zone, protecting the ball nearly every week.

GMO415

Reaction score
He brought the damn team back as a rookie against GB, but our Def crapped the bed. He's gonna ball next week, but because he's playing against SB winning R Wilson, he won't get nearly the credit he'll deserve.

superonyx

Reaction score
You clearly don’t know what the definition of spam is.

Whatever I am doing is within the rules of the forum. It is you that is whining and you don’t have to read my posts. That’s what the ‘ignore’ feature is for.

So how about this? Stop being a baby..
You didn’t answer the questions I see.
I guess they make trolls uncomfortable.

You have taken a position stronger than you should about something you can’t be knowledgeable enough in.
Are you happy when Dak is struggling so you can tell yourself how right you are and how smart you are?
How do you feel when he does very well and throws a bunch of TDs and leads us to game winning drives?
You can’t be happy either way.

Your toxic stance has become sad.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I’ve heard that Dak is better than Eli and Eli is over-rated and sucks despite winning two SBs by Dak homers and don’t give him credit despite winning two SB.

The fact you say Dallas wasn’t a dynasty for three SBs in four years hat era is utterly asinine in and it’s even further asinine considering free agency was implemented in the modern form right in the prime and totally destroyed the team’s depth along with Jerry’s idiocy. There is story that Walsh said if free agency wasn’t implemented like that, Cowboys would have won seven or eight SBs.

You guys and your Dak’s victimhood story is comical. Dak can suck consistently for multiple games and it’s the fault of everybody else. But when Dak does what countless teams have done to the Giants this year, and that too with no consequences in a meaningless game,with their fourth quarter implosions, he’s on the path of a HOF QB, I mean it’s not like Tampa Bay fight put up 21 in the fourth against the Giants and the talk of Giants fans all season was about how the defense always implodes.

'Dynasty' isn't 3 SBs over 4 years. 'Dynasty' is the 2001-2018 Patriots (and I hate the Patriots). That's the point, fool. The Patriots created and have maintained their DYNASTY despite every effort by the NFL to make certain dynasties aren't created.

EVERY....QB....IN....THE....NFL...HAS....BAD....GAMES.

Also, the whole 'Jerry Jones is an idiot' narrative is beyond stupid. If you think you can do better, do what he did. Go make yourself rich, then buy an NFL team, then start winning Super Bowls.

khiladi

Reaction score
You didn’t answer the questions I see.
I guess they make trolls uncomfortable.

You have taken a position stronger than you should about something you can’t be knowledgeable enough in.
Are you happy when Dak is struggling so you can tell yourself how right you are and how smart you are?
How do you feel when he does very well and throws a bunch of TDs and leads us to game winning drives?
You can’t be happy either way.

Your toxic stance has become sad.

Are you my psychologist? Why would I have to answer a question totally irrelevant to football? Why would I have to justify my feelings to you?

You are sad... good for you..

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
'Dynasty' isn't 3 SBs over 4 years. 'Dynasty' is the 2001-2018 Patriots (and I hate the Patriots). That's the point, fool. The Patriots created and have maintained their DYNASTY despite every effort by the NFL to make certain dynasties aren't created.

Also, the whole 'Jerry Jones is an idiot' narrative is beyond stupid. If you think you can do better, do what he did. Go make yourself rich, then buy an NFL team, then start winning Super Bowls.
All else aside, do you really think the Cowboys of the 90's weren't a dynasty???

khiladi

Reaction score

So basically what you are saying is the only dynasty ever in football is the Patriots... the Steelers weren’t.. the 49ers weren’t. Have the Patriots ever won three SBs in four years?

khiladi

Reaction score
He brought the damn team back as a rookie against GB, but our Def crapped the bed. He's gonna ball next week, but because he's playing against SB winning R Wilson, he won't get nearly the credit he'll deserve.

You forgot the fact the Packers has a decimated secondary and was allowing four to five hundred yards of total defense multiple games going into the playoffs got absolutely throttled by the Falcons the next game and Dak scores zero points in the third and had a costly turnover on a drive where Zeke rushed for a total of forty yards on a single series at over ten yards per carry while Dallas went heavy dosage of Zeke that whole second half. In his second series in the second half he averaged over six yards per carry on five carries. And Dez Bryant went buck wild himself, the guy everybody blamed for Dak sucking..

Last edited:

superonyx

Reaction score
Are you my psychologist? Why would I have to answer a question totally irrelevant to football? Why would us have to justify my feelings to you?

Your sad... good for you..
I’m not but you may want to print these posts and let him review it.

These questions are very relevant to football. You have become one of the cowboyszone trolls over your hatred for our QB. It’s bizarre I know. But it is what it is.
This is a message board remember. I’m not breaking any of the rules. (Your words).

You are either miserable when Dak does well and we win or you are a fraud who just wants to antagonize fellow cowboys fans. Either way it’s sad.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
All else aside, do you really think the Cowboys of the 90's weren't a dynasty???

I don't think so, my definition of a dynasty is pretty restrictive, like the Cowboys of the mid 60's to the 80's, or the Patriots of the 2000's. Teams that for over 10 years were "in the hunt" EVERY year practically. The 90's Cowboys were in that realm from 1991-1998. but that's only 8 years....

GMO415

Reaction score

Don't forget Tom Landry's 20 years of consecutive winning season from 1966 to 1985.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
He’s hardly “clutch”. He’s has only TWO games where he’s been able to overcome a TEN point deficit, meaning TWO scores and they all go back to 2016. Saying he’s clutch when Dallas is consistently one point ahead or behind going into the fourth even against mediocre teams is an over-statement. When teams get out to a lead that required at least two scores, Dak looks like a dear in headlights.

Like somebody said, he was playing with house money and even then, he almost crapped the game away, because it was 4th and FIFTEEN after the Giants pulled ahead late in the game and Eli Manning outplayed him the whole second half. All the Giants has to do was rush three and give up the underneath route. But once again, count on the Giants to do their typical fourth quarter defensive meltdown in the last minute, right on cue.

What’s actually been happening is that Dak’s so poor that Dallas plays it tight going into the fourth. The game is manageable because of the defense and the defense doesn’t fold anymore in the fourth quarter. Right before that drive the Dallas defense got a three and out giving Dallas enough time to work with to have the ball last.

The Giants scored on 6 of their last 7 drives. It wouldn't have had to come down to late game heroics if they could have stopped 1 or 2 of those drives. They gave up 35 points to a bad team with a bad OL and missing their #1 WR, giving out chunk plays like candy on Halloween. It wasn't Dak trying to give the game away late, it was the defense and their inability to stop Eli and the Giants.

khiladi

Reaction score
The Giants scored on 6 of their last 7 drives. It wouldn't have had to come down to late game heroics if they could have stopped 1 or 2 of those drives. They gave up 35 points to a bad team with a bad OL and missing their #1 WR, giving out chunk plays like candy on Halloween. It wasn't Dak trying to give the game away late, it was the defense and their inability to stop Eli and the Giants.

Eli Manning apparently sucks though and did all this against a way better defense that’s been carrying Dak all year long, including giving this offense 14 points against a garbage Tampa Bay team and stopping the Giants offense when they needed to.

I mean it’s not like the Giants haven’t been blowing fourth quarters all year long, including multiple times in the last minute. Oh wait a minute...