Clutch Prescott

PUSHfold

Reaction score
No, he was one of the members that freaked when we chose Dak over Romo. He's misguided but no eagles fan.

Poor guy, yeah he's definitely misguided thinking Romo's body could handle anymore NFL games. Guy played 2 games in 2 seasons and every time he stepped foot onto the field he broke a bone. I liked Romo too and backed him when everybody constantly talked **** about him but he was done for. Dak might not be the type of passing talent Romo was but at least he can play a full 16+ game season without being broken in half multiple times. At least you can count on Dak to play and give his all every single time he steps onto the field.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak did everything but stop Barkley today. No Zeke , Back up Oline . Dak put the team on his back !!! The Haters will be in there holes 4tds almost 400 passing yrds 3 tds to a no name TE . This was stuff I used to see Roger do . Incredible clutch performance .

He still has work to do but he is improving !!!! That's our QB, Proud and confident having him take us into the playoffs.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dak played good in a meaningless game. I just hope when it's a real game and is getting pressured he doesn't go into the Atlanta shock.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak did everything but stop Barkley today. No Zeke , Back up Oline . Dak put the team on his back !!! The Haters will be in there holes 4tds almost 400 passing yrds 3 tds to a no name TE . This was stuff I used to see Roger do . Incredible clutch performance .

He still has work to do but he is improving !!!! That's our QB, Proud and confident having him take us into the playoffs.

Oh remember, Dak cannot do that. Remember, this team somehow magically wins without him. He's just along for the ride according to the haters.

AlienBoy

Reaction score
I honestly wasn't sweating being down with a few minutes left. Dak is at his best in those situations.
My son asked if it was over after the int and field goal to make it giants 35, Cowboys 28. I told him no, Dak will bring them back and they will go for the 2 pt conversion. Cowboys will win 36-35. He was freaking out when it came to fruition, lol!

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
My son asked if it was over after the int and field goal to make it giants 35, Cowboys 28. I told him no, Dak will bring them back and they will go for the 2 pt conversion. Cowboys will win 36-35. He was freaking out when it came to fruition, lol!

That's a kind of memory he's going to keep forever and will be one he thinks of when he thinks of his old man.

JS22

Reaction score
Lol...still trying to find something....****

Not trying to find anything. He missed Cooper for an easy TD.

All I am saying is that Dak has his moments where he drives me nuts ... But he almost always finds a way to pull out a win. He is incredibly clutch.

By the way, I'm a Dak supporter. I hope he is the QB next year and the team finds a coordinator that tailors the offense to him.

Dre11

Reaction score
Not trying to find anything. He missed Cooper for an easy TD. All I am saying is that he has his moments where he drives me nuts. But Dak almost always finds a way to pull out a win. He is incredibly clutch.

By the way, I'm a Dak supporter. I hope he is the QB next year and the team finds a coordinator that tailors the offense to him.

All qb miss, get off that weak sauce, I saw Eli miss a wide open td too.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yeah but Eli sucks and has been overrated his entire career.

I hope we can at least agree on that.

He's always been considered accurate, Also saw Ben and Rodgers miss as well.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
LOL at anyone who thinks game winning drive stats mean anything.
Enjoy the win against the 5 win team thinking about an island vacation, Dak slobber boy. This season will end exactly one way for Dak. We’ll see when we get there if anyone can find the rock you are hiding under after it goes down.
You can't be a Cowboys fan wishing Dak falls on his rear in the playoffs.

Is it more important for you to be right than your favorite team winning in the playoffs?

Wow..

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
To be fair if he didn't completely miss Cooper he wouldn't even needed the 4th and 15 game winner.

I just have to laugh though. The dude can miss wide open throws then toss a laser on the run to win the game. It's mind boggling but he almost always comes through.
As many have said he just has something whether it's pure skill or an intangible he has it.