Clutch Prescott

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
Relax "Dak-fans-who-were-quiet-most-of-the-game-because-he-sucked".

He was playing with house money basically. Irrelevant game. Another QB and this is not even a contest

HE does make plays though and we all should give him that. But he puts himself, the team, and the fans in a lot of trouble

This is is a SB team if it wasn't for the QB and special teams

:cool:
At least I know who to block.

Keep 'em coming haters. Show yourselves.

JS22

Reaction score
As many have said he just has something whether it's pure skill or an intangible he has it.

This. He can drive me nuts but I know he has "it." I really, REALLY want to see a new OC in here that can work towards his strengths.

He may never be incredibly accurate but he can still be a very good QB in the right system. He's basically there now in a system that seems to rely on long, drawn out plays that lead to him holding the ball for too long and getting sacked.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
You can't be a Cowboys fan wishing Dak falls on his rear in the playoffs.

Is it more important for you to be right than your favorite team winning in the playoffs?

Wow..
I am not "wishing" anything. It's inevitable... this offense has laid an egg against every halfway decent team this year. Even their lone impressive win, the offense scored 13 points.

I know it's good times now, but we'll be right back to the status quo around here (arguing about whether Dak is any good) soon enough. One win in a week 17 exhibition doesn't change anything. Even the most hardcore Dak slobberer knows how this season is gonna end, and it's not going to be with a 4TD Dak game.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Yeah but Eli sucks and has been overrated his entire career.

I hope we can at least agree on that.

iu

Blackrain

Reaction score
Not trying to find anything. He missed Cooper for an easy TD.

All I am saying is that Dak has his moments where he drives me nuts ... But he almost always finds a way to pull out a win. He is incredibly clutch.

By the way, I'm a Dak supporter. I hope he is the QB next year and the team finds a coordinator that tailors the offense to him.
He is still learning but I see progress notice today during the sacks the ball did come out . It was too late and still called a sack but soon it will be thrown away in time to not lose yrds or be grounding
Just have to be patient and notice the little things that he is improving on granted not at the rate that satisfies everyone but going in the right direction.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I wish I could say you will be the first to be hiding under the rock when the season ends, but that's one thing about the America's Clownboy troll... he never hides! He just continues to double down, blissfully unaware of what's going on.
You got one thing right, for once..., I never hide.

I know, it hurts. You want to be right, but your ego and stubborness gets in the way. Quit being a troll and simply give this QB credit. He's got the clutch gene, is solid as a rock, stays healthy, is a warrior/fighter, and he keeps improving. You should be glad. The future looks very bright for Dak and our Cowboys.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
You got one thing right, for once..., I never hide.

I know, it hurts. You want to be right, but your ego and stubborness gets in the way. Quit being a troll and simply give this QB credit. He's got the clutch gene, is solid as a rock, stays healthy, is a warrior/fighter, and he keeps improving. You should be glad. The future looks very bright for Dak and our Cowboys.
lol... I did give him credit. I said he basically won the game for them. But some Dak slobberers will get mad when you don't completely bow down.

Dak is not clutch, nor is he a particularly good quarterback. We now have 16 games of data that shows Dak has largely been a below average QB, even with the exhibition game stat padding factored in. That doesn't mean we can't win the whole thing with Dak, it just makes it extremely unlikely.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lol... I did give him credit. I said he basically won the game for them. But some Dak slobberers will get mad when you don't completely bow down.

Dak is not clutch, nor is he a particularly good quarterback. We now have 16 games of data that shows Dak has largely been a below average QB, even with the exhibition game stat padding factored in. That doesn't mean we can't win the whole thing with Dak, it just makes it extremely unlikely.
Disagree on you thinking Dak is below average, but kudos to you for giving him credit! :thumbup:

Nav22

Reaction score
Yet another win because OUR QB was clutch while the OPPOSING QB wasn’t.

Dak leads the go-ahead TD drive... Eli with great field position, still can’t get them into FG range.

Nobody can say Dak’s W/L record is a coincidence, and nobody was surprised that he came through yet again today.

The guy is a WINNER.

VABoyz

Reaction score
Gotta give credit where it's due.. hopefully a confidence builder..and jarwin emerging would be crucial. I always felt that's what a young qb needs, a playmaking TE.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
In a meaningless game, granted the giants defense isn't that good, but you can't tell me they weren't playing.

Granted zeke is the player that makes this offense go. However i've said it before and i'll say it again i think the coaching staff needs to trust dak more. He's capable of running this offense effectively.

I think they need to do a much better job getting dak into rhythm in games.

Dak needs to use his legs more when his receivers aren't open instead of taking sacks. He's so good at it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I was feeling confident in Dak on that last drive even commented to my son we would get the TD then the 2 point. lol sure as heck did not expect a 4th and 15 shot into the ednzone to a diving Beasley as Dak was forced to run out of the pocket and throwing a strike on the run