Clutch Prescott

Chrispierce

Reaction score
He’s not always clutch,but he’s always been confident in those situations,and has shown from 2016 on to be one of his best intangibles. Sometimes it’s his worst moments,but he has that character of making up for bad plays with surprisingly good ones.

renny

Reaction score
Relax "Dak-fans-who-were-quiet-most-of-the-game-because-he-sucked".

He was playing with house money basically. Irrelevant game. Another QB and this is not even a contest

HE does make plays though and we all should give him that. But he puts himself, the team, and the fans in a lot of trouble

This is is a SB team if it wasn't for the QB and special teams

:cool:
I am a DALLAS COWBOYS fan who will support and root for EVERY player on the team.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
since he came in he has the most game winning drives in the league.

the team needing to comeback so often is not good though.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Yet another win because OUR QB was clutch while the OPPOSING QB wasn’t.

Dak leads the go-ahead TD drive... Eli with great field position, still can’t get them into FG range.

Nobody can say Dak’s W/L record is a coincidence, and nobody was surprised that he came through yet again today.

The guy is a WINNER.
Is anyone mentioning Beasley for his roll in the game winner?

Dak made a great play but it never happens without a great play by Beasley to read the play, shake the defender and make the great catch.

Team game.

Blake

Reaction score
Is anyone mentioning Beasley for his roll in the game winner?

Dak made a great play but it never happens without a great play by Beasley to read the play, shake the defender and make the great catch.

Team game.

Your mom likes a team game.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score

Dak leads the go-ahead TD drive... Eli with great field position, still can’t get them into FG range.

Nobody can say Dak’s W/L record is a coincidence, and nobody was surprised that he came through yet again today.

The guy is a WINNER.

i'm starting to find this to be the truth. i jumped off the dak bandwagon but i'm happy to be wrong about him as of late.

for all those saying dak is garbage and can't throw downfield should maybe watch for more football bc a lot of QBs go through ups and downs. David Carr failed to complete ONE pass over 10 yards in today's game. with 33 drop backs. and many have said they'd take carr over dak in a heart beat. and he may be a better qb but that also proves coaching can either make or break a qb. and dak has had little help from this coaching staff. imagine if only they'd gameplan to his strengths.

Scotman

Reaction score
I hate all this calling out others on their opinions.

This was a very clutch game for Dak. I said earlier, I want to see Dak step it up in the playoffs. That hasn't changed. I'm even more hopeful after today.

I just want to bring another trophy home. It can't always be next year. We are riding with Dak now and the foreseeable future. I hope those that have lost hope are wrong...but my pleasure at winning isn't tied to proving someone else wrong.

Next week I hope we all take one more step...us, Dak and all of Cowboy nation.

uvaballa

Reaction score
since he came in he has the most game winning drives in the league.

the team needing to comeback so often is not good though.
The previous QB had a ton of comebacks too. It’s the NFL you’re not going to be playing close games almost every week. You could be down 3 in the 4th and it be considered a comeback.

Ken

Reaction score
Against the worst team in the NFC East?

Delusional

Reality will smack y’all in the face next game
You hope.

What will you say if we win? NIGHTMARE huh?

It is ok..you can still cling to ...

the defense won the game or zeke won the game or we won in spite of Dak.

all good.

Ken

Reaction score

The guy is a WINNER.
Eli didn't get the memo that it was an "exhibition"!

Can you imagine if dak couldn't muster a first down in that same situation?

lol

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two things Dak proved his doubters wrong on, at least for this game. He needs Zeke to carry him and Dak can't win in shoot out games and/or has to have a top defense to help carry him. Dak stepped it up and I'm proud of him.

And he said as much in the post game presser. Nice to hear him not back down.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Garrett gets a lot of credit from me for protecting his QB, staying in one lane and not changing the approach game after game.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beasley didn't make a clutch catch to contribute to the game winning TD?
You cannot fight tunnelvision. Prescott threw a catchable pass in a crucial moment of a game. Beasley made an outstanding diving catch with VERY LITTLE REMAINING real estate in the endzone.

Some people automatically minimize or forget what a quarterback’s teammates do to secure the win or contribute to the loss. Some people see and react to what only one player does on every offensive down versus 11 guys on defense.

Not an exaggeration. Fact.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak had a helluva game and showed more in this game than he has shown the last 2 years.
What I mean by that is this is the first game it appeared Dak just let loose and trusted himself. It payed off with Jarwin having a great game. He had pretty good game against Philly too but this game he completed more mid range passes. His accuracy was high but he did well and looks like he is showing improvement using the deeper middle of the field. Lets hope he can continue this success against the Seahawks!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Things to consider:

Our O line had 3 back ups.
No Elliott, still moved the ball well.
Prescott had some bad throws and a couple nearly got picked, that's the difference between a win and a loss.
Perfect scenario - NY playing like it's their SB, we have the injured resting, lets see if we can close a game with the passing game. We did.
The defense, once again gave us a fine performance.
Eli always looks like he has a mouthful of poop.
Some off throws were caught anyway, our WRs are making plays on the ball even when it's not perfect.
Blake freaking Jarwin!!
With the game on the line, on the run escaping pressure, good throw anticipation where Beasley was going, amazing catch for a TD. Could have easily been out of bounds.