C'mon, folks. You're embarassing yourselves

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I used to believe pre-season doesn't matter but if you don't establish a rhythm at some point it will carry over into the regular season and it will matter.

The year Wade Phillips got fired we were awful in the preseason and everyone kept saying how it didn't matter and we would just flip the switch.

Didn't the year the Lions went 4-0 they had the worst record in the league lol?

You want to see something in preseason. But I don't think its about win or loss. Its about seeing what you have. I become more worrisome when the first teamers don't do anything. But winning or losing the game or struggling with the 3rd or 4th teamers? Hard to get up about.

We still have to remember this is preseason and its not a true indication of what's going on out there. You have some guys out there who are fighting for their life. You have some who are taking it easy so they don't get hurt. A true indication is when guys are playing meaningful football.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Welcome to the NFL, Catch. Where teams' outcomes change significantly from year to year all the time.

well...many do

some stay like this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------->