CNN: It will be more confusing than ever to watch an NFL game this season

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Oh I thought they meant more confusing to actually watch it, they mean more confusing to find

ksadler1

Reaction score
its not inconvenient for the people that is the future of NFL viewing. The NFL knows this and it is the reason they are starting to transition. Things dont happen decades to change, Netflix started mailing movies and that was the end of blockbuster. Music downloads started and in a matter of years the entire music industry was turned upside down.
Cables going from your wall into the back of your Tv wont exist in a decade after an older generation is fading away. You cant stop it from happening.
That's where you're wrong. I can stop it from happening, to me. If everyone else wants to pay for 20 apps (in the future) to watch NFL football, that's their prerogative. Alot people can't afford food, housing, or medical anymore. I doubt $1000 a month entertainment bill is going to because high priority to most people...

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That's where you're wrong. I can stop it from happening, to me. If everyone else wants to pay for 20 apps (in the future) to watch NFL football, that's their prerogative. Alot people can't afford food, housing, or medical anymore. I doubt $1000 a month entertainment bill is going to because high priority to most people...
yep.... so many people cant even put food on the table, right? But most of them have the new Iphone. I dont buy it. Fact is, if you want to see UFC, you pay. You want to see Movies, you pay. You want to see NFL, you pay. If you cant afford to put food on the table, go get another job.

ksadler1

Reaction score
yep.... so many people cant even put food on the table, right? But most of them have the new Iphone. I dont buy it. Fact is, if you want to see UFC, you pay. You want to see Movies, you pay. You want to see NFL, you pay. If you cant afford to put food on the table, go get another job.
Like l said, l can control it. But unlike you, l don't "need" to see it. To each his own...

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Like l said, l can control it. But unlike you, l don't "need" to see it. To each his own...
I don't need to watch anything. I will watch because i want to watch. Anyone coming to this forum all year talking about this team that then says they could skip games Because they really don't need it...I laugh at. You probably haven't missed a game in 20 years.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I don't need to watch anything. I will watch because i want to watch. Anyone coming to this forum all year talking about this team that then says they could skip games Because they really don't need it...I laugh at. You probably haven't missed a game in 20 years.
You'd be wrong there too. I skipped a whole season a couple years back...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Streaming sucks! If there is bad weather, forget about being able to watch games. Fiber optic cable viewing is so much better and reliable. Why would anyone switch to streaming?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Streaming sucks! If there is bad weather, forget about being able to watch games. Fiber optic cable viewing is so much better and reliable. Why would anyone switch to streaming?
because soon you wont have a choice. Content providers would much prefer to skip the middle man sending you their content and keep all the money for themselves.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Swear it was like that last season. I had like 4-5 apps to watch the games. Lol. Can't watch hardly any games so not gonna bother with the apps this season.