Cole Beasley dropping knowledge

Dre11

Reaction score
The clueless person is the one that ignores many years of mistakes and still assumes it’s just the players failing.

They make millions, some has been playing since pop warner, if you don't know what a hold,block in back,offsides,false start, or need a coach to motivate you to do your job correctly, then you have no business being on the damn field.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The clueless person is the one that ignores many years of mistakes and still assumes it’s just the players failing.
I knew you would cave in and quit after 1 game. Hell, 1 series probably.

Dre11

Reaction score
Good HCs, when knowing their OC is implementing a “new”(?) offense, and utilizing mostly new WRs and underexperienced TEs, might bother to give their #1 QB a few more preseason game-snaps before the start of the regular season.

Right now, the Cowboys are likely preparing for @game 4 of the preseason.

Dude, they're not running their new offense offense in preseason, nobody does. Dak's been throwing to his WRs and Te's since March

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unless the issue actually is personnel.
You don't actually believe that, not in this case. Look at my avatar, that's Garrett, Linehan and Moore. I know you're a fan of his, but, to quote Keyshan, C'Mon Man!!!

Sydla

Reaction score
I knew you would cave in and quit after 1 game. Hell, 1 series probably.

I actually quit on garrett well before this game. I would have fired him after the 2017 season.

I’ve been firm that he will never win a SB or even a conference title here.

Dre11

Reaction score
But you still run things in preseason that you do in regular season. It’s not like a team runs nothing but totally different plays in preseason and then a totally different playbook in the regular season.

Plus, game action allows to working on fundamentals against live action. Then there is continuity issues, working on chemistry between players, etc.

Tell me what team run their regular stuff in preseason, it's why the preseason product is so bad. It's why all the new coaches, with new systems lost.

Sydla

Reaction score
They make millions, some has been playing since pop warner, if you don't know what a hold,block in back,offsides,false start, or need a coach to motivate you to do your job correctly, then you have no business being on the damn field.

So again, no coach should ever be fired because a team’s failures are on the players.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Are you freaking clueless, you can practice it a million freaking times, doesn't mean you're not going to **** up on gameday. Do you actually think Tyron Smith planned to hold? Block in back? You think Dak said oh boy let me go out here and miss this throw today. ...lol
You're right. Coaches dont matter. Its a coincidence new england has the fewest penalties and turnovers over the last decade and a half.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Regardless, the players make millions, they're professionals, their jobs are on the line as well.

Except Garret’s job isn’t on the line Dre. That’s the point. Garret makes millions. He is a HC in the NFL and he still has a job despite 8 years of mediocrity.

Sydla

Reaction score
Tell me what team run their regular stuff in preseason, it's why the preseason product is so bad. It's why all the new coaches, with new systems lost.

So your belief is that teams run ZERO of their regular playbook in preseason?

LOL.

The lengths some will go to to defend Garrett.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Are you freaking clueless, you can practice it a million freaking times, doesn't mean you're not going to **** up on gameday. Do you actually think Tyron Smith planned to hold? Block in back? You think Dak said oh boy let me go out here and miss this throw today. ...lol
Incredibly dumb logic here

Dre11

Reaction score
Using this logic, no coach should ever be fired.

You are quickly outpacing Idgit as one of the biggest Garrett apologists around here.

Nobody says a coach shouldn't be fired, you fire a coach when his team quit, from all accounts that hasn't happened.

Sydla

Reaction score
Nobody says a coach shouldn't be fired, you fire a coach when his team quit, from all accounts that hasn't happened.

So that’s the only time you fire a coach? When the team quits?

Results be damned. If the players like the coach but he shows limited results, it’s not his fault...... it’s the players’.

Got it.

Jerry probably wishes he knew this a few years ago. He could have save a crap ton in coaching salaries. He could have just gone cheap with coaches just as long as the players thought the coaches were cool dudes.

Dre11

Reaction score
So your belief is that teams run ZERO of their regular playbook in preseason?

LOL.

The lengths some will go to to defend Garrett.

I'll put money on the things that are run are base packages, and vanilla plays. There no game planning whatsoever