Cole Beasley dropping knowledge

cern

Reaction score
Coaches do matter in the management and leadership of a team and scheme. All that other bs is overrated. The execution of the scheme on gameday is on the players.
So true. The coaches can only teach the system. Come game time only the players can execute the plays.

Sydla

Reaction score
And Parcells did squat. So is Beasley lying?

Beasley is playing good soldier. You see players all the time come to the defense of bad coaches. There’s no question Garrett is liked by his players so it’s natural when the coach comes under fire players come to his rescue.

So it’s not that I think Beasley is lying. I think he’s simply taking one for his coach.

Dre11

Reaction score
Different era and different team. This is a pass happy league with different rules. You believe Garretts offense was better because of stats??? Are you high? Cowboys offense when Jimmy coached was superior to Garretts offense in talent, execution and results. Results as in winning Super Bowls. Stats are for losers.

Follow the thread son, nobody said the offense was better than the 90's. With 3 HOFers it should be better.

Dre11

Reaction score
So true. The coaches can only teach the system. Come game time only the players can execute the plays.

These fools can't seem to get that through their thick skulls.

Sydla

Reaction score

Why do some teams typically out execute teams and win more than others?

The fact you guys think coaches have such limited influence on how a team plays in game day is hilarious.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This team as currently built relies on a healthy offensive line to be successful. Take that away, and the team is just scratching and clawing.

Point blank, there was talent but the offense was not ready to perform.

That is a tendency of a Jason Garrett coached team.

Dre11

Reaction score
Beasley is playing good soldier. You see players all the time come to the defense of bad coaches. There’s no question Garrett is liked by his players so it’s natural when the coach comes under fire players come to his rescue.

So it’s not that I think Beasley is lying. I think he’s simply taking one for his coach.

Lol...whatever, I know you're a fool now. You now acting like you know what Coles's thinking...lol

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Are they out there running the plays?

What the hell did they teach them in training camp and practices then?? So according to You year after year the players simply just don't execute and Garrett has no blame in any of it because he isn't on the field? The coach is supposed to get results end of story. That's like saying a CEO of a company teaches his employees the way he wants the business to be run but the employees aren't executing time after time. Guess who eventually gets fired for the business failing?

Sydla

Reaction score
Lol...whatever, I know you're a fool now. You now acting like you know what Coles's thinking...lol

I think it’s pretty obvious what Cole is doing.

You guys are just desperate to find ways to defend Garrett as evidence continues to mount that he’s just an average head coach.

Dre11

Reaction score
Why do some teams typically out execute teams and win more than others?

The fact you guys think coaches have such limited influence on how a team plays in game day is hilarious.

The same freaking way, this same offense out executed teams in 2016, 2014,2007 with this same coach

CCBoy

Reaction score

He probably never saw Cole Beasley live dunking a basketball.

The poster seems to always think that pessimism rules...what, I don't yet know.

Dre11

Reaction score
I think it’s pretty obvious what Cole is doing.

You guys are just desperate to find ways to defend Garrett as evidence continues to mount that he’s just an average head coach.

Lol, you really have issues...lol

Sydla

Reaction score
What I get from this insanity is that this isn’t Garret’s fault.

None of it is.

It’s the players. For 8 seasons, he’s done a really good job only to be constantly and consistently let down by the players.

CCBoy

Reaction score
What I get from this insanity is that this isn’t Garret’s fault.

None of it is.

It’s the players. For 8 seasons, he’s done a really good job only to be constantly and consistently let down by the players.

It could be the sky always falling as well...