Cole Beasley is a now a rapper?

Reaction score
I say, more power to him. White guys can rap too. Look at Vanilla Ice....or is that Milli Vanilli? I get those two confused, lol! :)

erod

Reaction score
Anything and everything except football.

The Cowboys season mantra this year.

Satchel89

Reaction score
I wouldn't have a problem if he hadn't of sucked this year. Maybe he could of gotten open or even better, Caught the ball

Zordon

Reaction score
Anything and everything except football.

The Cowboys season mantra this year.
Entire team has lost focus. 13-3 and it was time to celebrate. Makes me wonder how you can still defend Garrett?

erod

Reaction score
Entire team has lost focus. 13-3 and it was time to celebrate. Makes me wonder how you can still defend Garrett?

I think it's time to move on from Garrett. He served his purpose. He got Jerry to younger and draft offensive linemen when nobody else could.

But this act has molded. Time for a fresh coaching staff, scheme, and unfortunately, a different QB.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I think it's time to move on from Garrett. He served his purpose. He got Jerry to younger and draft offensive linemen when nobody else could.

But this act has molded. Time for a fresh coaching staff, scheme, and unfortunately, a different QB.
And GM.

lk8701

Reaction score
So all the WRs all of a sudden forgot how to play football? I honestly want all of them gone so they can flourish with a new team, and then we'll get to see Dak over & under throw a whole new WR corp.

Niners fans thought Micahel Crabtree was a bust. It turned out that it was Kap's fault since Crabtree has been flourishing with Carr.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Bruh

I’ve seen this before and never understood it. How can songs with music and instruments and words not be music?
Like I said, it's just a personal opinion, probably has to do more with the element that it attracts......on the flipside I'm sure most rappers don't like country music either.

Hardline

Reaction score
The one white rapper quota is already met. Sorry Cole. You're no emenem

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Basically every song on my phone is country. But I'll admit, I just bought Beasley's song haha. Not bad at all