Cole Beasley 'likes' post critical of Jerry Jones

superonyx

Reaction score
Beasley will not be back. He doesn't want to be back. He will go play somewhere else and likely put up numbers similar to when he lead the team in receptions here. He's a good player, he's just not used very well here and, of course...Dak.
Cole Beasley’s 2 best years of his career were with a Dak throwing him the ball.

This year he finished only 10 catches short of his best season.

Sorry to bring facts into your agenda.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
This rant is simply not true. Jerry actually overspent us into cap jail for a few years. Jerry is not afraid to spend money. The problem is, he spends it incorrectly. Jerry is a good owner but a terrible GM. That has been true since Jimmy Johnson left. Now Jerry is on this kick about not spending money on free agents. I guess he is feeling good about his drafting the last few years - and he should. We all remember the years we wasted entire drafts with Jerry trading up and down and out of rounds only to pick Quincy Carter. But the Cowboys have lacked something for a long time. They have the foundation for a good team now but again the got to the division round and were completely outclassed. Jerry thinks the Cowboys will get better by just standing pat and letting his young guys develop. To get the 1990s team over the hump he went out and got Haley and Sanders. Perhaps he has forgotten. Now he needs a DT and a safety. But he has not 1st round draft pick. So here we go again.
Rant is completely true when we haven’t had a true head coach since BP and before that it was JJ

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
Beasley will not be back. He doesn't want to be back. He will go play somewhere else and likely put up numbers similar to when he lead the team in receptions here. He's a good player, he's just not used very well here and, of course...Dak.
Beasley is perfect for New England

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
LOL. Did Cole Beasley just intentionally put himself on the unemployment market?

He sees the writing on the wall, he knows he's not coming back, especially since he wants to get paid and he's not signing a one year deal here.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

He pulled a JG lololol

If says it was accidental, I'll take it words. He could have easily ignored fans/social media reaction with no response. Think about it, wouldn't you expect the same if you accidentally made a mistake. Since he cares enough to try and clean it up, I'm good with that. It never happened as far as I'm concern...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Only took 4 posts to go to the gutters and whine about Dak.

phildadon86

Reaction score
And of course Dak? You do realize Beasely had his best season when Romo was hurt and Dak took over right? Lol. Some people.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Remember FO offered to extend Beasley before the season started it. He chose to roll the dice. I'm guessing that extension is still on the table.

Swanny

Reaction score
The notion that Jerry Jones doesnt lift a finger to try to help the team is beyond moronic.

And that us really Beaz “liking” that idiocy, he fits the same category.

If people want to complain about him not firing himself as GM, thats one thing.
But to say he doesn't try to win is lunacy.
I think it's clear Jerry trys VERY HARD to win. More winning = $$$. But the crazy part is he has created a brand that makes the most $$$ in the world while being mediocre. Jerry is a money genius.