Cole Beasley 'likes' post critical of Jerry Jones

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Say bye bye Beas.
Say what we will about Jerry, but the man loves to win and hates to lose. Just catch a glimpse of the owner's box when the camera is focused on his reactions. If he was disinterested, he would show it.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Funny, but we all no The Squirrel isn’t going to resign here. He was a contributer but his shoes can be filled easily through the draft.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Time to move on from Beasley, he was good while he was here, but with Cooper and Gallup developing into a dangerous #1, #2, WR duo. Beasley can far more easily be replaced than either Cooper or Gallup can. So, just get rid of him and pick up another guy who can be just as productive in the slot.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not on Instagram, or any of those social media sites, but if it's anything like this place, using the "like" button often simply means you're acknowledging having read the post.

I really don't care if Beasley stays or goes, he's been pretty average here. But chastising him because he "liked" a rant is just looking for an excuse to flay the guy.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not on Instagram, or any of those social media sites, but if it's anything like this place, using the "like" button often simply means you're acknowledging having read the post.

I really don't care if Beasley stays or goes, he's been pretty average here. But chastising him because he "liked" a rant is just looking for an excuse to flay the guy.

A Like on here can mean a lot things depending on context

"I read it"
"I agree with you"
"you win. stop arguing"
"I respect your opinion but disagree"
"thank you for responding to my post"
"I hate you but agree here and only here"

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
LOL! I guess he's not planning to re-sign.

Meh, not really "LOL"....he's been a good little player. But not anymore. It's been real Cole. Way to go out like a child.

(He's right but still.......what the hell)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A Like on here can mean a lot things depending on context

"I read it"
"I agree with you"
"you win. stop arguing"
"I respect your opinion but disagree"
"thank you for responding to my post"
"I hate your opinion but respect u"
Exactly. Is it different on those social media sites, or is there a rule that you only "like" what you agree with?

CowboysRule

Reaction score
He really shouldn't hate being in Dallas that much. If not for them talking him out of retiring before playing a down he wouldn't have the career he has today. If anyone should be angry it should be Gallup. For whatever reason Dak can't seem to connect with him, especially deep and that's when he actually sees him.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
He's honestly expendable...I'm sure he'll be productive for another team, but his services are not crucial to the teams success

starman22

Reaction score
Jerry only cares about profits and not winning? The seem to be tied together at least a little. It seems to me the best way to keep profiting from your team is to keep playing later into the season.
Wouldn't winning a Super Bowl increase profit?

lk8701

Reaction score
Beasley is nothing but a cancer to this team. Whether he’s right or wrong, there’s some things you don’t say publicly. He sure has a big mouth for such a little boy, as I’ve always said, I can’t wait until this chump is gone. I hope him and his loud mouth wife fatally choke on their social media devices.

Let him go to NE and get his 1K+ yards :rolleyes:

No. Jerry deserves to be embarrassed and held accountable.

Verdict

Reaction score
The notion that Jerry Jones doesnt lift a finger to try to help the team is beyond moronic.

And that us really Beaz “liking” that idiocy, he fits the same category.

If people want to complain about him not firing himself as GM, thats one thing.
But to say he doesn't try to win is lunacy.

Excellent post.

InTheZone

Reaction score
For those whining about beas do we know if beas was being serious or just liking a post to entertain the op? He could have a history of liking posts regardless of the content. I know I've liked several posts instead of replying with a rebuttal.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly. The people who think Jerry's only trying to make money without trying to win don't live in reality. You're spot-on that winning a championship would go perfectly hand-in-hand with making money. Jerry's strategies are totally up for criticism and debate, but the notion that he's not trying to win is just plain silly.
Right and it would boost his ego. Fans are trying to tell me that Jerry doesn’t want to prove his doubters wrong he can win without Jimmy.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

:clap:
I hate that sites don't give you more of a choice than the "like" button. Sometimes, I won't "like" a person's post because of a cuss word or something else that I may not like but overall I like the point of the post.
Sometimes, I may read just part of the post and "like" it based on what I read. Then I go back and read the post and have to retract my like.