Cole Beasley

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
I don't have a sig. I don't care what your sig is, nor would I want to change it or take it away. Why on earth would I want to do a Sig bet?

If you want to talk actual currency, then I might consider that.

I was proposing a friendly wager.. since you responded in this unfriendly way.. we can just let it go.

I wouldn't want to take your money, anyway. :cool:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
OK,,,I got a bet for you!

If Beasley makes the team, you have to overnight me a Mac's Steak In the Rough and a Blake's Lota Burger with cheese and green chile. If he does not make the team I will send you...uh..let me think.....oh! I will send you one of my 4 wives. I live in Utah, bro! I can afford it!

Generous offer but yeah, I got one Wife that is already keeping me Poor. In short, I don't see the upside to this bet.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Green kinda cost himself, just a little bit in the Oakland game by dropping that easy pass but the one thing he does have is the ability to create big plays down field. Beasley can't really do that. The upside, IMO, is better for Green then it is for Beasley. Same can be said for Armstrong IMO.

Beasley can't create plays downfield?

Is that why he got behind the entire defense once in the Miami game where he was wide open and got thrown a short ball..and again in the Oakland game when he scored the TD?

I think he can certainly make plays down the field.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Beasley can't create plays downfield?

Is that why he got behind the entire defense once in the Miami game where he was wide open and got thrown a short ball..and again in the Oakland game when he scored the TD?

I think he can certainly make plays down the field.

I think I already know what you think.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Generous offer but yeah, I got one Wife that is already keeping me Poor. In short, I don't see the upside to this bet.

Come on man!

(will you just send me the hamburger and steak fingers anyway)....Please? I cannot get to NM right now and my teeth are sweating like hell just thinking about them)!

:(

Galian Beast

Reaction score
I don't have a sig. I don't care what your sig is, nor would I want to change it or take it away. Why on earth would I want to do a Sig bet?

If you want to talk actual currency, then I might consider that.

If it's not against forum rules, and I'm concluding that it isn't given you suggested it as a moderator, I would absolutely do a serious cash bet with you.

50-150 dollars?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If it's not against forum rules, and I'm concluding that it isn't given you suggested it as a moderator, I would absolutely do a serious cash bet with you.

50-150 dollars?

It is against forum rules. Just as trading your Wife would be.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Felix Jones somehow survived for several years operating in this very capacity. & he wasn't a Romo favorite. Beasley isn't going anywhere. Ask Felix. :)

I don't agree with this. Beasley will need to show much more, IMO, if he wants to make the team. In the HOF game, he really showed poorly IMO. Last game was better but then you have what everybody is afraid of. He makes a couple of plays and then on the shelf again. You can't have that. Your 4th, 5th, 6th WRs have to be able to contribute on ST and the like. If you are injured all the time, you can't make the team. Especially if you have other guys with upside. I mean, it's not like Beasley is always open. He catches pretty well when he get's his changes but he isn't a guy who can always get open IMO.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Cole 5'8" 180

Wes Welker 5'9" 185

Not saying he is Wes, but the path certainly has been blazed, if you have the quickness, hands and can get seperation.

jday

Reaction score
I love Beasley but he's just too small. If he can somehow survive the season he should be a nice 3rd down option. This is a big men game and the odds are stacked against him unfortunately.

I'm sure they said the same thing to Darren Sproles.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Cole is straight cash money homey. This guy plays hard and never drops a pass. He has a firm grip on 10-15 snaps a game easily.