Video: Colin Cowherd: “The Philly game hurt Dak’s value”

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Commenting on an overload (TRUE) is merely voicing an opinion. No biggie. The ONLY reason we’re still “participating” is because you seem offended by a simple truth.

Too many Dak threads.
We all realize it’s a saturated subject.
It’s a hot topic. Regardless how regurgitated it is. That’s always been the driving force of these forums and social media.

Otherwise it’s just a bunch of Homers in a circle jerk or chat about nothing related to Cowboys Football. Lol

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This guy may actually be more of a fraud than skip brainless.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Well, he has seen it from his buddy Zeke how to do it.
Maybe. But in all honesty, it was the Wentz deal. How hideous was that? The guy can't even finish a season. Talk about over-rated, that guy is OVER paid 2x's over.

ESisback

Reaction score
Well a few things........

You are correct. We needed just one win. But those were team losses. I'm sorry. It was a team failure. From coaches down to the players.

In regards to money....its about knowing your worth. He's been severely underpaid and has played without a peep. When its time to paid he's now being short changed by a few million? From a billionaire? Its a spit in the face.

How about the millions of Shmoes who get treated FAR worse for a tiny fraction of the money? Their bosses are millionaires and billionaires too.

I’d prefer being super wealthy at 28 million plus endorsements on a consistent contender, to super wealthier at 38 on a consistently average team.

Reaction score
How about the millions of Shmoes who get treated FAR worse for a tiny fraction of the money? Their bosses are millionaires and billionaires too.

I’d prefer being super wealthy at 28 million plus endorsements on a consistent contender, to super wealthier at 38 on a consistently average team.

Especially when you consider the expectations that come with being paid like the league's top QB...

CapnB

Reaction score
Everyone can ignore them if not interested contributing like we do on other subjects. There’s many threads of no interest .

But you’re drawn to them even though dont want to participate or interested in discussion. Why?

We cant quit u Greg

ESisback

Reaction score
We all realize it’s a saturated subject.
It’s a hot topic. Regardless how regurgitated it is. That’s always been the driving force of these forums and social media.

Otherwise it’s just a bunch of Homers in a circle jerk or chat about nothing related to Cowboys Football. Lol

Ooooh! Circle jerk! Does Homer still use thumb and forefinger?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For sure. It was horrific throwing conditions for any QB. Which is why the cowboys should have ran the ball more. But our coaches sucked, per usual.
Can’t argue that my cowboy brother

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Aye I’m for everyone getting as much money as possible even the schmoes. I want everyone to get their value you in life. What they are worth.

And this team was average with him getting 2 million a year. Might as well get compensated for putting up with what comes with being a quarterback here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Remember when he threw for 460 yards against Green Bay? 400 against Minnesota? Killed the Rams? Killed the Eagles?

You can't just point to the negatives to bag on him every chance you get and ignore the positives. It's the same thing that people always used to do to Tony "Well he lost must-win games..." It's just a totally lazy evaluation.

in before "garbage time." Save it. That's a dumb argument too.
That’s what @CATCH17 does. Every post, every day and not just on Dak. Any Cowboy, coach or FO member is fair game to him and his constant negativity.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
That’s what @CATCH17 does. Every post, every day and not just on Dak. Any Cowboy, coach or FO member is fair game to him and his constant negativity.

I wish these players and organization would shut me up but they just keep proving me right.