Video: Colin Cowherd: Dak was overpaid, period

Hadenough

Reaction score
I knew this during negotiations. He was worth about what Wentz got. But these clowns on here kept saying oh its the going rate and its just because he is the next man up. These same clowns were also the ones that were comparing him to mahomes. Oh well you can't teach stupid.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I knew this during negotiations. He was worth about what Wentz got. But these clowns on here kept saying oh its the going rate and its just because he is the next man up. These same clowns were also the ones that were comparing him to mahomes. Oh well you can't teach stupid.
Mahomes, I heard he was better than Brady, Rodgers, and Troy. the stupid fans are ruining sports.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Cowturd needs to make up his mind. One minute he likes Dak the next minute Dak is average. Dak earned his money by taking a segment on every talking heads show.
You do know you can both like someone (why you'd like someone that condones violence against the refs is beyond me) and still think they are an average player at the same time, right?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You do know you can both like someone (why you'd like someone that condones violence against the refs is beyond me) and still think they are an average player at the same time, right?
My whole point is Cowturd is the best example of why the Cowboys are the most profitable team in the NFL and Dak deserves the money he gets. You have no segments on your show to talk about so you bring up the Cowboys and Dak’s contract. We have heard talking heads talking about his contract for 3 years now. Dak has his money get over it.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
He was they should have matched Wentz's deal when he go his extension.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/indianapolis-colts/carson-wentz-18950/

Key Part: POTENTIAL OUT: 2023, 4 YR, $106,070,684; $0 DEAD CAP
You are right. This is on the Jones boys. Had they got it right back when Wentz was paid...we would not be in this situation!

Where were these threads when he was much more UNDERPAID than he is OVERPAID? People forget Dak went 13 - 3 making 500k a year. 13 - 3 back then was probably worth 30/m a year! Is he overpaid? Yes! But guess what....MOST OF THEM ARE!!!!!!!!

Bullet22

Reaction score
Who care's what people think...I for one believe in Dak...I've watch the Boys since Dandy Don...

kevm3

Reaction score
This team could have gotten Dak for cheaper but decided to franchise tag him and once he got injured, they couldn't win a game without him where Dak didn't start. The cowboys have no other solution than to overpay for players because they want to franchise them into oblivion and they have no viable alternatives.

Aven8

Reaction score
They could have had Dak around 28 million on an extension. Than they could have had him at 35 the next offseason. They screwed themselves. Remember Dak’s agent is the guy that doesn’t return phone calls.

paladin

Reaction score
Wanna talk monetary reasons....? I never hear about COACHES salaries....you people are so freaking simple.

Think big picture, for once.
Yah Coaches....ya know the supposed captains of the ship.

Nods. Probably because Coaches salaries don't impact the Salary cap

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Yall put way too much stock into what these talking heads think. He's been wrong about ALOT, and just because he says something you like just for ratings doesn't suddenly make him right.

Listen to experts. Not talking heads who have hot takes for ratings.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Last year right before Dak got paid, Coward said the Cowboys needs to pay Dak and then doubled down aftet Dak signed contract saying it was a good contract that will look better in 2 years. Now today he's overpaid.

I thought we should have cut ties with Dak after last season as I knew/thought he was not worth 40 million a year.

Oh well we have at least 2 more years of Dak. I'm hoping he can improve and win us a SB

Qcard

Reaction score
I wasn't wrong about Dak. Dak could literally throw an interception every time he drops back for the rest of his career and I was right about him.

I said he would be the best qb in from that draft before we drafted him. I said Wentz would be a bust.

Just call me Nostradamus.
Agreed....I knew Wentz had great Bust potential.

Wentz is a horrible Leader.

His past life experiences limited his interaction with ALL types of players.

As far Colin Cowherd....he's been wrong about Dakota Prescott for 8 years....see tweet below

Reactions: Ken

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
His post made perfect sense for those with reading comprehension.
........or spin disease.

I like eggs.. Scrambled.
But I hate them all scrambled up.....

Which is it "Hardline"

Last edited:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
The problem is he’s being paid market value for an “elite QB.” which he’s not.Results don’t come close for pay received.
AINT UR MUNNY!!!!

HE'S AGREED TO A RESTRUCTURE. !

IF you'd paid attention, this was coming from a mile away.

ESisback

Reaction score
Nobody! Greedy Dak’s taking too much of the pie.We’re stuck w/ him unfortunately.Will never lead us over the top.No other team is going to take on that kind of $.
So if it’s hopeless and there’s no solution, how does crying help?