Twitter: Colin - Hard to evaluate Dak

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Where di "people like me" ...ME...bring up that I said he doesn't beat winning teams?

See this is the problem..you make up sheet I never said and argue it. And claim yhourself SO smarter than everyone else.

Either show me where I said it's all Dak's fault.....or admit you are stupid.
Prescott doesn’t beat winning teams. How many teams did he beat and stop them from having a winning record. How many winning teams you think we actually played. It’s a non-statistic in my opinion

Swagger

Reaction score
I will say that I don't think Mahomes is as amazing as some make out. Don't get me wrong, he's still on a different level to Prescott and he's an excellent QB but once he gets paid and the Chiefs lose a few players as a result then he won't be winning Superbowls like Brady.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I will say that I don't think Mahomes is as amazing as some make out. Don't get me wrong, he's still on a different level to Prescott and he's an excellent QB but once he gets paid and the Chiefs lose a few players as a result then he won't be winning Superbowls like Brady.
Why is he on a different level than Prescott. Prescott His first season. Was better than any of Mahomes. Yeah I know he has ring . It’s OK to say it my cowboy brother . Prescott is every bit as good. Even people that believe it won’t agree with it because of the hero Tony. They hate Prescott because he took over for him

Swagger

Reaction score
Why is he on a different level than Prescott. Prescott His first season. Was better than any of Mahomes. Yeah I know he has ring . It’s OK to say it my cowboy brother . Prescott is every bit as good. Even people that believe it won’t agree with it because of the hero Tony. They hate Prescott because he took over for him

I just looked up Mahome boy stats.

89 TDs
20 Ints

League MVP
Superbowl MVP

Effectively over two complete seasons.

In my view Prescott wouldn't come close to that in the same offense with the same coach. Alex Smith has similar skill sets and qualities to Prescott and their numbers would likely be similar and with similar results in the post season.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

89 TDs
20 Ints

League MVP
Superbowl MVP

In my view Prescott wouldn't come close to that in the same offense with the same coach. Alex Smith has similar skill sets and qualities to Prescott and their numbers would likely be similar and with similar results in the post season.
Statistics are misleading just like Prescott. Did you watch the Super Bowl. The worst quarterback play I’ve seen in 10 years. Overthrow under throw actually Aiming the football at times . He’s just a media lover boy. Likes to throw his receivers under the bus. He has the most talent around him than any other team

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

89 TDs
20 Ints

League MVP
Superbowl MVP

Check Prescott’s first seasons the number statistics. 29 touchdowns in his first season. And then the turmoil
Patrick Mahomes Stats | FantasyPros.
Dak Prescott vs. Patrick Mahomes.
Patrick MahomesP. MahomesQB - KC Dak PrescottD. Prescott QB - DAL
Attempts 484 596
Percentage 65.9 65.1
Yards 4,031 4,902
Yds/Att 8.3 8.2. Dak Prescott is the second set of numbers. Almost identical. And he doesn’t have the team support. His last three seasons. Like Mahomes had

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

89 TDs
20 Ints

League MVP
Superbowl MVP

In my view Prescott wouldn't come close to that in the same offense with the same coach. Alex Smith has similar skill sets and qualities to Prescott and their numbers would likely be similar and with similar results in the post season.[/

2019 Rankings

Fantasy Points QB #8 QB #2
FPts/Gm QB #6 QB #3

Passing

Completions 319 388
Attempts 484 596
Percentage 65.9 65.1
Yards 4,031 4,902
Yds/Att 8.3 8.2
TD 26 30
INT 5 11
Sacked 17 23

Rushing

Attempts 43 52
Yards 218 277
Yds/Att 5.1 5.3
Long 25 42
20+ 3 2
TD 2 3

Misc

Games 14 16
Fantasy Points 292 349
FPts/Gm 20.9 21.8
Snaps 891 1,124
Snaps/Gm 64 70
Points/100 Snaps 32.8 31.0

DRAFT RESEARCH
. People don’t want to admit it. They don’t like Prescott because of Tony. But the kid is a winner. Imagine if he had the coaching like Mahomes has

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
.season.[/

2019 Rankings

FPts/Gm QB #6 QB #3

Passing

Completions 319 388
Attempts 484 596
Percentage 65.9 65.1
Yards 4,031 4,902
Yds/Att 8.3 8.2
TD 26 30
INT 5 11
Sacked 17 23

Rushing

Attempts 43 52
Yards 218 277
Yds/Att 5.1 5.3
Long 25 42
20+ 3 2
TD 2 3

Misc

Games 14 16
Fantasy Points 292 349
FPts/Gm 20.9 21.8
Snaps 891 1,124
Snaps/Gm 64 70
Points/100 Snaps 32.8 31.0. Imagine if we didn’t have Jason Garrett as a head coach. This was 2019.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You stay around this site long enough you read everything.

Now Mahomes is an overrated scrub.

Pretty soon someone will say around here that 1+1=3 and that nobody will ever tell them anything different.[/season.[/

2019 Rankings

FPts/Gm QB #6 QB #3

Passing

Completions 319 388
Attempts 484 596
Percentage 65.9 65.1
Yards 4,031 4,902
Yds/Att 8.3 8.2
TD 26 30
INT 5 11
Sacked 17 23

Rushing

Attempts 43 52
Yards 218 277
Yds/Att 5.1 5.3
Long 25 42
20+ 3 2
TD 2 3

Misc

Games 14 16
Fantasy Points 292 349
FPts/Gm 20.9 21.8
Snaps 891 1,124
Snaps/Gm 64 70
Points/100 Snaps 32.8 31.0

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

89 TDs
20 Ints

League MVP
Superbowl MVP

So in your opinion Prescott wouldn’t come close. When it’s almost identical. And in fact more touchdowns.We had a worst offense a worst defense and Jason Garrett

Swagger

Reaction score
Statistics are misleading just like Prescott. Did you watch the Super Bowl. The worst quarterback play I’ve seen in 10 years. Overthrow under throw actually Aiming the football at times . He’s just a media lover boy. Likes to throw his receivers under the bus. He has the most talent around him than any other team
I did watch the Superbowl and previously stated on here that Jimmy G played better than Mahomes for the first 3 quarters. But to his credit Mahomes got it done in the 4th quarter. Overall I didn't think Mahomes played well but he was playing against a good defense and they did win.

Peyton Manning's performance in the 2015 Superbowl was far worse.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I did watch the Superbowl and previously stated on here that Jimmy G played better than Mahomes for the first 3 quarters. But to his credit Mahomes got it done in the 4th quarter. Overall I didn't think Mahomes played well but he was playing against a good defense and they did win.

Peyton Manning's performance in the 2015 Superbowl was far worse.
Mahomes threw up a Hail Mary with his receiver circled around back for. The wide receiver should’ve been the MVP. People just listen to the media and everybody else. Trust me think for yourself Mahomes sucked in that game. And you’re right meaning that was his worst performance. It’s about team. And we don’t have one. We’re not playing like one. Thank you Jason Garrett. I think Prescott goes back to his first season under this new coach

Swagger

Reaction score
So in your opinion Prescott wouldn’t come close. When it’s almost identical. And in fact more touchdowns.We had a worst offense a worst defense and Jason Garrett
Are you talking about fantasy points?

Mahomes did miss some games with a leg injury last season as well.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are you talking about fantasy points?

Mahomes did miss some games with a leg injury last season as well.
No these are real season statistics. Not fantasy points. Prescott had a better season than Mahomes last year. Prescott has better statistics than Mahomes with far less of a team

Swagger

Reaction score
Mahomes threw up a Hail Mary with his receiver circled around back for. The wide receiver should’ve been the MVP. People just listen to the media and everybody else. Trust me think for yourself Mahomes sucked in that game

Even if I give you that one pass there were still two other touchdown scoring drives by the Chiefs in the 4th Quarter led by Mahomes.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Even if I give you that one pass there were still two other touchdown scoring drives by the Chiefs in the 4th Quarter led by Mahomes.
Again they were hail Mary’s he was throwing them all day. Everybody will tell you it was the worst quarterback played in a Super Bowl.Those drives were short field interceptions I believe. If you get a chance watch the game my cowboy brother. Press gate gets so much undeserved bashing. And it’s because of Tony Romo and I get that

Swagger

Reaction score
No these are real season statistics. Not fantasy points. Prescott had a better season than Mahomes last year. Prescott has better statistics than Mahomes with far less of a team
Did you watch Prescott play against the Eagles in the last game?

How many games do you think the Cowboys would have won with Mahomes at QB last season?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did you watch Prescott play against the Eagles in the last game?

How many games do you think the Cowboys would have won with Mahomes at QB last season?
I think they might’ve actually won less games. Remember Jason Garrett. No special teams zero. Worst special teams in the league