Colts at Chiefs Game Thread

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I’d be shocked if the Chiefs aren’t in the SB. They are a great team and will be at home next week

davidariust24

Reaction score
The chiefs offensive lineman ran almost ten yards down field to push the RB forward vs a gang tackles for a first down. That's the type of effort our team needs to show today on offense and defense.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Luck looks clueless out there. No situational awareness at all and all the wrong decisions. Colts OL getting manhandled. The weather favored the Colts, I thought. Not so.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This is the 32nd ranked defense in the league.

Luck is making them look like the Bears

Luck has actually gotten shut out, when the Colts only TD came off of a blocked punt. Horrible for Luck and the Colts offense, when you consider how the Chiefs D let Goff get 50 on them

InTheZone

Reaction score
This game just shines a light on our deficiencies. Chiefs are handling the Colts like they're nothing.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I didn't say that so quit straw manning, it's undeniable that with the players and coach he has he's putting up way better stats than he would on almost any other team to deny this is simply stupid.

COPY!,,,&,,, try to disconnect from yer' impeding STRESS,,,WILL-YA?,,,sheeseo_O

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I thought the colts had the least sacks in the league? The colts are getting killed. No Luck Andrew got sacked. The cowboys cant afford some kind of anomaly tonight. I'm thinking about our game watching this game. I'm ready for our game.

I know, and I see so many fans blaming this all on Luck like so many would be blaming it all on Dak.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
This game just shines a light on our deficiencies. Chiefs are handling the Colts like they're nothing.

Honestly, it says nothing. Colts defensive coordinator knows Garrett’s offense inside and out. He was the Cowboys LB’s coach for a decade until 2017.

They knew us, we didn’t know them. They needed a win, we didn’t and we just won 5 straight battles against good teams.

PUSHfold

Reaction score

Stop dude...we didn't show up for that game and every single team vs another team is all about matchups.
Colts got shut out by the Jags who we destroyed, etc, etc....what does that mean by your logic then?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Now, that was a bad throw by Luck.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
chris jones the chiefs DT is a BEAST. He is what Irving should be for us.