Colts' LB Darius (Shaq) Leonard released

dfense

Reaction score
They could have traded him for a bag of nuts a week or so ago if he had any worth. He's probably done.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Yeah but every single team isn't considered the GOAT or the best GM of all time either now are they?
No, but even the GOAT teams/gm's have made huge misses. The Giants passed in the supplemental draft on Reggie White when they had a young LT. Could you imagine those two together
The point is Howie misses but is smart enough to see it and fix it. Hence... AJ Brown. No one thinks Howie is the GOAT GM anyways but he has built the most talented roster in the NFL after rebuilding from a recent SB win.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Bell has been playing well, not sure why this comment
He's playing well on downs that he's not getting targeted on running plays. Broaddus noted recently that a lot of the success offenses have enjoyed running against us is correlated with running the ball at Bell. Pretty sure I'm paraphrasing Broaddus accurately, but yeah, I'm relying on his eyes and reporting for that conclusion... not something I've studied personally.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, but even the GOAT teams/gm's have made huge misses. The Giants passes in the supplemental draft on Reggie White when they had a young LT. Could you imagine those two together
I'm talking about the Eagles. Y'all can deflect all y'all want. Howie has some great traits but he's had some misses. No one talks about the Golden Tate trade. Or drafting Artega Whiteside over DK Metcalf....or Reagor over Justin Jefferson.....thank goodness they drafted Devonta Smith to stop this trainwreck but then they drafted him and passed up Micah....had they drafted Jefferson they wouldn't have had to pass up Micah....but all hail Howie....

_sturt_

Reaction score
Still think if you sign Leonard, you're effectively giving up already on Evans. Roster spot has to come from somewhere. Doubt Leonard's going to be open to spending some time on a practice squad.