Colts owner blasts Wentz after disastrous year in Indy

shabazz

Reaction score
As if I care about some passer rating. How bout telling me about how fast his car goes? Or, how would you rate the kind of shoes he wears? Fantasy football is not my thing, and I don't fantasize over the Dak.

I would guess his shoes are Bruno Magli, size 8.5

shabazz

Reaction score
He did play well, but your guys obsession over him is weird.

the obsession never made any sense while he was in Indy, but at least him being in the same division makes him somewhat relevant here. I frankly wouldn’t be surprised to see him ball out or to lay an egg. He and Dak are both inconsistent but at least we didn’t give a first for our guy

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I read the article and irsay is basing his opinion on one game lol, the jags game which was game 17.
He felt if carson was good he should have won that game, which was probably a win and your in game.
I am going to try and watch that game and see how much is on carson and rest of colts, and how well did jags play?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Same crap he said is the same crap Eagles said. Wentz clearly has an issue. Thank goodness we got Dak in the 4th round.

Thank God ehhh??:rolleyes:
What did we really get with 4th rounder Dak?
1 Playoff win in 6 seasons.:banghead:
Yes, we are truly blessed!!!!!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That year Wentz was playing lights out until he got hurt. His conversion rate on 3rd and 7+ was like 70%.
Dak is at 3rd and 7 and his knees are shaking big time......
Of course, it's a check-down that isn't enough to reach the marker......:eek:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
the obsession never made any sense while he was in Indy, but at least him being in the same division makes him somewhat relevant here. I frankly wouldn’t be surprised to see him ball out or to lay an egg. He and Dak are both inconsistent but at least we didn’t give a first for our guy
yeah I watched the colts pats game and wentz reminded me of dak. He was mainly handing off to taylor in that game, threw some bad passes and some good ones, ran 1 time for 10 yds.

Wentz is a bust for a # 1 pick or high 1st round. He never lived up to that.
I thought back at the time eagles should have went with foles after the SB run and traded wentz at that point.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah but look at all the STATS !! dont forget that! Fans love stats.

And you cant put the 1 win all on dak, that is on coaches too.

I'll take playoff glory and the Dak homers can have his stats here below.....

P.S. You cannot train a glue factory horse to win the Kentucky derby!

garbage-truck-unloading-waste-at-a-garbage-dump-in-north-rhine-westphalia-RMCBA6.jpg

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes Wentz pulled a Dak. He lost one of those win and your in the playoffs game. And like Dak his stats looked good. He went 9-3 through his last 12 games.
Actually, the only win and your in game of Dak's career was against Wentz and the Eagles in 2019 and Dak played HORRIBLE (57% competition percentage, 0 TDs, 74.5 Passer rating, and a 39.7 QBR) while Wentz (76% competition percentage, 1 TD, 108 passer rating, and a 65.6 QBR) out played him with practice squad WRs.