Colts owner blasts Wentz after disastrous year in Indy

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Without Wentz it’s doubtful Colts are in the playoff hunt despite however disappointing or bitter losing to Jax in finale.

And I suspect he will make Deadskins more competitive as well.

But I think the Colts upgraded with Ryan .

Sydla

Reaction score
It's clear that Wentz is just an odd dude that rubs people the wrong way and is in the process of pissing away a ton of talent.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Other guys being overpaid does not somehow make Dak being overpaid any better. That's logic that only the most die hard Dallas Prescott fans use. It's the same logic as bragging about the Cowboys losing prelitter to the 49ers than the Packers did and being proud of it. It's a sickness.

Cooper, Zeke, and DLaw are also overpaid. That does not make me feel any better about wasting money and years on Dak.
But we are wasting a lifetime with this ownership.

A few years wasted with Prescott or Romo is only part of the story here. Without these QB’s falling into our lap we’d be more like the 4-12 to 6-10 Cowboys.

Remember who Jethro was looking at using a 1st round pick like Lynch and Manziel. Lol

Romo and Prescott despite their flaws are uplifting a horridly ran football franchise which would be more of a bottom feeder without them. That’s why we over pay them.

Aven8

Reaction score
Seriously though, what is the issue with Wentz? Is he a bad guy? Is he not a good locker room guy? When did this become a thing b/c I don't remember hearing things like this in Philly.

I think he’s a loaner much like the midget out in Zona.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yes Wentz pulled a Dak. He lost one of those win and your in the playoffs game. And like Dak his stats looked good. He went 9-3 through his last 12 games.
Dak has won a playoff game.

Wentz has 3 career playoff pass yards and will play for his 3rd different team in 3 years.

Keep embarrassing yourself with that comparison. You clearly don’t know football.

“DURRRRR THE AFC SOUTH WAS SO TOUGH YOU GUYS!!! TEXANS AND JAGUARS!!!!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak has won a playoff game.

Wentz has 3 career playoff pass yards and will play for his 3rd different team in 3 years.

Keep embarrassing yourself with that comparison. You clearly don’t know football.

“DURRRRR THE AFC SOUTH WAS SO TOUGH YOU GUYS!!! TEXANS AND JAGUARS!!!!”
If Dak had the 85 bears defense he couldn't win a SB. Those 9 and 10 point games will never get you to a SB.
Ps Wentz does have a ring that he earned.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Or you can save everyone the misery and go follow Jim Irsay and his Colts. Problem solved.
OR better yet HOMIE, you can go jump on the SLOTH's payroll along side the SLOTH's brother TADPOLE and whine and cry about why the TEN TOE MEDIOCRE SLOTH isn't getting ALL THAT BROTHERLY LOVE for his horrible play in his one and done game against the WILDCARD 9ERS. BETTER YET, please go to bat for the SLOTH and explain to all of us why the SLOTH tanked in the second half of last season. OR BETTER YET why should the COWBOYS pay an elite FROG GIGGER $160 million dollars to hunt TOADS in the league............... HA-HAAAAA we're waiting............

Nav22

Reaction score
If Dak had the 85 bears defense he couldn't win a SB. Those 9 and 10 point games will never get you to a SB.
Ps Wentz does have a ring that he earned.
Yeah, Jason Garrett earned 2 of them the exact same way!

Keep embarrassing yourself. Dak runs your life. You must be broke and jealous.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Yeah, Jason Garrett earned 2 of them the exact same way!

Keep embarrassing yourself. Dak runs your life. You must be broke and jealous.
Wentz having that ring just sets him apart from Garrett because without his stellar play through most of that season the Eagles dont make the playoffs.Daks runs the Cowboys and he is running them into the ground. Hardly broke but money is not something I brag about but I could. Cant wait to continue this conversation when Dak chokes again.

Nav22

Reaction score
Wentz having that ring just sets him apart from Garrett because without his stellar play through most of that season the Eagles dont make the playoffs.Daks runs the Cowboys and he is running them into the ground. Hardly broke but money is not something I brag about but I could. Cant wait to continue this conversation when Dak chokes again.
OOOOOH his stellar play in the REGULAR SEASON!!!

3 career playoff pass yards. 0-1 playoff record.

Will Dak play like a complete piece of **** vs the worst team in football in Week 18 with a playoff spot on the line?

Like Carson Wentz just did?

Will Dak be shipped out of town 2 years in a row like Carson Wentz?

Will Dak have teammates anonymously trashing him on a regular basis like Carson Wentz?

Keep humiliating yourself. This is fun.