Colts owner blasts Wentz after disastrous year in Indy

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Your little one liners don't impress...it makes you look foolish. Stay on topic or get the hell out! Nobody cares what you have and it's not funny to anyone except you.
Whoopie you could use a
98e4400c-870f-4bb8-b24f-79a1d43eb9a9.jpeg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
These are not videos from the FO as you claimed, it's hilarious now Stephen A is your authority LOL. They payed a TE who can't block his sister and you complain about AC and other WR's who have to try and catch his errant passes. I can't wait for you throwing the WR group under the bus when Dak pulls a 2017.
There was a tweet from "a source" from the Cowboys who initially posted these video clips of Amari slacking vs the 49ers, but I can't find it. Regardless, it's clear to anyone with a brain to understand this came from the Front Office, hence why Amari was traded.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
There was a tweet from "a source" from the Cowboys who initially posted these video clips of Amari slacking vs the 49ers, but I can't find it. Regardless, it's clear to anyone with a brain to understand this came from the Front Office, hence why Amari was traded.

Oh, I remember that tweet! It was from a janitor that said he was quitting working for JJ because he is does not know how to evaluate a QB. Hey, thanks for reminding me of that tweet. Don't text and drive.

Brax

Reaction score
Nice out, but a source isn't the front office, you do know AC was the highest yard WR that game and had a TD, the slacker looks like CeeDee with his 1 catch, not his fault QB4 can't get him the ball.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Dak will be fine. Just wait and see.

For coming off such a horrendous injury to his leg in 2020, Dak actually performed very well in 2021.

Don't start all this feel bad and stuff for Dak, so what he broke his ankle. If you want to excuse him for being an average to below average QB because you feel sorry for him then you are totally in love with him...I'm not.

Don't cross over the yellow line.

Brax

Reaction score
Oh, I remember that tweet! It was from a janitor that said he was quitting working for JJ because he is does not know how to evaluate a QB. Hey, thanks for reminding me of that tweet. Don't text and drive.
It may have been from the new found daughter, all the Jones need a job, hers is the "unnamed source".

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
We shall see, but don't expect a lot, it's 7 seasons and we will keep waiting to see, the DAk mantra, just wait and see.

Well, you will see this coming season! Dak is winning the SB this season and nothing you or I can do about it...guaranteed!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Don't start all this feel bad and stuff for Dak, so what he broke his ankle. If you want to excuse him for being an average to below average QB because you feel sorry for him then you are totally in love with him...I'm not.

Don't cross over the yellow line.
Dak finished 3rd in passer rating for 2021.

Don't backpeddal now. Give credit.