Colts owner blasts Wentz after disastrous year in Indy

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Will you shut it already? Several posters, besides me, have already called you out on your trolling.
Answer the question:

Deshaun Watson has the 2nd highest career passer rating of all time.

If you're going to say Dak was a top 5 QB last year because of passer rating then you also are required to believe Deshaun Watson is the 2nd best QB of all time based on this same exact metric.

So, I'll ask again for everyone to see. Do you believe Deshaun Watson is the 2nd best QB of all time or are you going to admit that you're using passer rating to fit a narrative?

Edit: I'm glad this is at the top of a page so everyone can see OP avoid this question for the 3rd time:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Colts owner Jim Irsay didn’t pull any punches Tuesday talking about Carson Wentz at the NFL owners meetings.

A day after Frank Reich said Wentz shouldn’t be considered a scapegoat for the Colts’ late-season collapse, Irsay went in the complete opposite direction.

He blasted his former quarterback in the strongest imaginable terms.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelp...sts-former-eagles-qb-carson-wentz-after-trade

Hahaha...Wince!!!
Wow! I can only imagine how much worse he would blast Dak if he were on the Colts. That's the owner Dallas needs. One that realizes your not winning with this clown at QB.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Listen I think Wentz is meh but he had a good run through about 12 games last year. He wet the bed his last game. So it’s strange to me to see Irsay pan him completely. Again, not a defense of Wentz…just a strange call out. Though I don’t mind an owner admitting mistakes and moving on.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers would be nice to have. Just direct us to the quarterback in this years class who Dallas should draft that will turn the fortunes around, Mountaineer Cowboy…

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Listen I think Wentz is meh but he had a good run through about 12 games last year. He wet the bed his last game. So it’s strange to me to see Irsay pan him completely. Again, not a defense of Wentz…just a strange call out. Though I don’t mind an owner admitting mistakes and moving on.
12 good games is better than 6 good games last I checked lol

I kid I kid, but not really.

And yes, props to owners that want to win.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wow! I can only imagine how much worse he would blast Dak if he were on the Colts. That's the owner Dallas needs. One that realizes your not winning with this clown at QB.
Irsay would love Dak since Dak is a true leader of men and actually earns his players respect and support.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
12 good games is better than 6 good games last I checked lol

I kid I kid, but not really.

And yes, props to owners that want to win.

:laugh:

Yes. Just was trying to point out that while I am NOT a Wentz fan, it was just a strange call out. So he must just be a strange locker room guy. That and he crapped himself against the Jags

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelp...sts-former-eagles-qb-carson-wentz-after-trade

Wentz actually played well during the middle of the season. From Week 4 through Week 16, he threw 22 touchdowns and just 5 interceptions, the Colts went 9-3 and his 99.8 passer rating was 3rd-highest in the league.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
So you must believe Deshaun Watson is the 2nd best QB of all time then?

If you do not believe that then you can't use passer rating to fit your narrative. Because if you want to use it as your barometer than you must accept and believe that Watson is the 2nd best QB that's ever lived. So, do you?
Ask me that when he retires.

Nav22

Reaction score
I think Dak should be as good as he is paid.

He is currently the 5th highest paid QB, right? Behind Mahomes, Rodgers, Allen, and Watson. He is not the 5th best QB in the NFL.

He was the 3rd highest paid QB last season behind Mahomes and Allen. He was not the 3rd best QB in the NFL last season.

I don't mind paying a QB if their talents match their contract relative to their peers. There is nobody that believes Dak is the 5th most talented QB in the NFL right now or was the 3rd most talented QB last season.

We're not trolls. We'd just like to see a return for the money that's being tied up in these guys. I don't believe that's too much to ask.
So you still can’t grasp how free agency works.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

“DURRRR WHAT DO MARKET VALUE MEAN?????”

I’m sure you’re just embarrassed because just last season, you said Carson Wentz was on Dak’s level.

OOOPS!!! Another humiliating piece of evidence that YOU DON’T KNOW FOOTBALL.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm just calling OPs flawed logic out. You notice that they never answered right? When you call them out they pipe up. It's their MO.
Not wasting my time on dumb trolling that others have called you out on. You're the one making a fool of yourself as usual.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not wasting my time on dumb trolling that others have called you out on. You're the one making a fool of yourself as usual.
I'm actually glad you refuse to answer.

You refusing to answer shows that you know that you have a narrative that is so flawed that you refuse to defend it.

That's why I keep repeating the question to you. Everyone might not see you refuse to answer on page 2, but maybe they will see it on page 5 and so on.