Colts owner blasts Wentz after disastrous year in Indy

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seems like irsay didn't want Wentz and after 1 bad game against Jacksonville he is using that as an excuse to get rid of him. The only thing that matters is he isn't with the eagles which gives the boys a chance to win the division.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Here a link to all those bad routes "his" WR ran.
Dak Still Sucks - YouTube

Wow, now that is what I call "elite" from Dak! All those mistakes were the fault of the other team members. Now I see why JJ paid a 4th rounder all the money...the guy is spectacular when he has the ball in his hands...never seen nothing like it before.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That's what I though your answer would be, nothing.
Once again, here is the homework done for you...

Article link...

Plus, actual video of Amari Cooper's lazy effort against the 49ers during the playoffs....

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...quit#gid=ci029b562990002436&pid=amari-browns-

Not the first time Amari half-assed it and disappeared in key moments during key games during his time with the Cowboys...

So, as you and all of the Dak haters can see, it doesn't take much effort to shut the mouth and actually do some research. You can realize how lazy our WRs were, especially the most overpaid one (hence why he's gone).

Last edited:

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I think the issue is that they think Dak needs to be Mahomes. That’s the bar. It’s ridiculous.
Not saying he has to be Mahomes...but a QB paid like a top 5 QB has to elevate lesser players. And I am not a Dak hater. I have a good idea who he is. And he is NOT a guy that can win 4 straight postseason games. He needs a RB and a defense...ala Russell Wilson in his prime with the Seahawks. So I hope the organization does not expect him to play to his paycheck...as opposed to playing to his talent level. Because all of their offseason moves indicate that they expect him to play to his paycheck. They will be WRONG...like they ALWAYS are!!!!!!!!

Jerry and his son have NEVER figured out that just because you pay someone a lot of money...does not mean they are the best or almost the best at what they do. Do they have a right to expect it? Sure! But so does every NFL owner. But the ones that win realize what they got and what they need to add to win. And there are PLENTY of teams that add the necessary pieces to win while abiding by the SAME salary cap rules that all the teams have to abide by!!!!!!!!!!

Brax

Reaction score
Once again, here is the homework done for you...

Article link...

Plus, actual video of Amari Cooper's lazy effort against the 49ers during the playoffs....

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...quit#gid=ci029b562990002436&pid=amari-browns-

Not the first time Amari half-assed it and disappeared in key moments during key games during his time with the Cowboys...

So, as you and all of the Dak haters can see, it doesn't take much effort to shut the mouth and actually do some research. You can realize how lazy our WRs were, especially the most overpaid one (hence why he's gone).

These are not videos from the FO as you claimed, it's hilarious now Stephen A is your authority LOL. They payed a TE who can't block his sister and you complain about AC and other WR's who have to try and catch his errant passes. I can't wait for you throwing the WR group under the bus when Dak pulls a 2017.

Brax

Reaction score
This is how pathetic you are. Not even man enough to admit the Oline sucked and couldn't pass protect half the time like the first plays shown Dak being bullrushed in the endzone as soon as he got the snap not once but twice. Plus, that pass over the deep middle thar was intercepted actually went right through CeeDee's hands. I stopped watching after those first 3 severely flawed plays because it's embarrassing but expected for someone like you to blame those on Dak.
It's the reply I expected from the chief Dak apologist, it's never Daks fault, pitiful.

Brax

Reaction score
Wow, now that is what I call "elite" from Dak! All those mistakes were the fault of the other team members. Now I see why JJ paid a 4th rounder all the money...the guy is spectacular when he has the ball in his hands...never seen nothing like it before.
Glad you enjoyed it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You’re beneath me. Inferior, uneducated and broke. Probably fat too.

A complete nobody.
:laugh:

DURR DURR DURR...when you say things like this to someone you don't know just tells me you are feeling that about yourself. You have no self respect. Internet bully is what you try and be...but, I'll like you just for fun...OK? I cannot hate on a imbecile.

DURR DURR DURR...love all around. DURR.