Combine Chatter Thread

sbark

Reaction score
What would be really cool is if I could share a potato sack with Wentz and we can Brady Bunch it down the track together giggling and forming a lifetime bond.

I am so over Romo. Eeeew.

No chance...I got 5000 acres of prime big Buck and pheasant ground along with english setters about an hour out of Bismarck...gotta go with what the kid loves to do

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Even so, he also said he didn't see a superstar anywhere in that group.

There isn't any Jameis Winston type of guys no but Wentz has superstar upside.

We don't have a Heisman canidate type that everyone has gushed over for a year now.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
:star:

CcPYRmtUEAAPrrk.jpg:large

Bigdog

Reaction score
Jerry Rice ran a 4.7

~bomb drop~

~explosion~

Yeah and when he went to San Fran, he had good preseason but in his first few games he had a lot of drops. In fact one of the newspapers out here were tallying up his drops to his catches. He actually had more drops than catches half way thru his rookie year and was getting killed in the press.

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind him or Wentz. I think we are in good position to get one unless someone comes in front of us and swoops one of them up after the Browns take the other.

If the Cowboys really like somebody, it would not surprise me if they swap with SD just to prevent that from happening.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind him or Wentz. I think we are in good position to get one unless someone comes in front of us and swoops one of them up after the Browns take the other.

It's a matter of the Cowboys actually pulling the trigger on one. I have an uneasy feeling one will be on the board and we'll take Bosa or Jack instead.

Bigdog

Reaction score
It's a matter of the Cowboys actually pulling the trigger on one. I have an uneasy feeling one will be on the board and we'll take Bosa or Jack instead.

Me too and I rather not take Bosa or Jack if one of the Qbs is there imo.

Sydla

Reaction score
We love the kid. Our scouts love him and if he's there he'll be the pick.

With having no idea how the board will go or where we go with our first pick, it's impossible to say what you are saying.

In fact, odds are he won't be a Cowboy.