Combine Chatter Thread

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I think the best plan would be to take the kid out of Alabama....Drake. With the idea of getting your true starter in 2017. That class is absolutely loaded. I think you could get by w/...

Mcfadden, Dunbar, Drake and Turbin

Drake AND Dunbar? Would have the same roles on offense AND ST.

RS12

Reaction score
  • There was a rather significant difference between the 40 times of the two groups of defensive backs today; the second group was much slower or ran slower than expected when compared to the first. Scouts tell me they feel the second group of defensive backs, who performed well in the vertical and broad jumps, which took place before their forty, may have just tightened up and spent to much time on the field. As someone with a track and field background (I competed in the decathlon for a decade), I believe this is justified reasoning as the light, speedy guys always had a thin margin of error between being properly loose and getting a little tight.
  • What scouts have found most amazing from the 40 results is the disparity when comparing times of the Southern Utah defensive players the past two days to their marks from junior timing day in 2015. James Cowser, Miles Killebrew and Leshaun Sims were all at least .2 slower at the Combine compared to junior timing day. Teams believe the SUU field may have been mismarked, a nice way of saying the players didn't actually run 40-yards in the spring, which resulted in such a large difference in the 40 times by the three players.
  • I'm told Kevin Dodd suffered a grade 1 hamstring strain yesterday and hopes to be ready for Clemson pro day March 10. Dodd is being further evaluated today.
  • While the questions on Robert Nkemdiche pile up, so do the visits. I've been told as of today, the number of official visits has moved from 15 to 19.

Read more at http://BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/combine2016rumors_tony.php#mLvYqKr1tTTcP2bW.99

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I think the best plan would be to take the kid out of Alabama....Drake. With the idea of getting your true starter in 2017. That class is absolutely loaded. I think you could get by w/...

Mcfadden, Dunbar, Drake and Turbin

Assuming he passes all of the medicals, I'd take a chance on Keith Marshall. I think he's a much better version of Dunbar.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
In response to his critics:

2mh5rvd.jpg

StarHead69

Reaction score
I hate Twitter
Kids say the dumbest things and now they broadcast their stupidity to the world with a click.
Boss's agent needs to take away his phone asap.

JPostSam

Reaction score
In response to his critics:

2mh5rvd.jpg

he had a free ride. he won't have student loan debt, anyway.

hey, joey -- it's the folks with student loan debt (theirs or their kids') who buy the tickets and the jerseys. be nice to them!