Combine chatter....

Nirvana

Reaction score
Leon Orr wants to know he's starting before he runs his 40.

Scrub.

tm1119

Reaction score
All of this talk of bubble butts by Mayock is starting to get a little on the disturbing side...

BigWillie

Reaction score
I hate that the Commanders and Giants will get a shot at them.

Not me.

I'm a Husker, and I salivate at the thought our lineman getting 3 downs against the guy. Tyron getting his hands on Randy in the run game?

If you want an idea how bad Randy is in the run game, go back to the Wisconsin game this year. Do not watch how Gordon ran wild on the entire defense. Just watch Randy play the edge in the run game, and how he sets an edge. Absolutely mauled and manhandled that entire game.

rags747

Reaction score
LOL @ the Nate Orchard/DeMarcus Ware comparison.

Well Mayock did say that Ware was quick twitch all the time and Orchard was not. I have always loved Kiper as he was the 1st way back when it wasd just a cittage industry, most hate on the guy, but he is livin the life doing something that he loves. Doesn't get any better than that. I like Mayock too, seems to do his homework.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Odigizuwa (however you spell it) may have pushed himself ahead of where we pick. Great tape, great 40 time, 39 inch vertical!

Like Preston Smith too.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Odighizuwa 4.64

Wow. I think he could be a perfect fit for Maranelli, really physical, top notch motor and now he drops a 4.64 and a terrific vertical. He's moved into first round if the hip checks out.